Barry Jackson says what everyone has been thinking

Funny you should mention that model (experienced playcaller combined with innovative offensive co-coordinator). Could be emulated with Enos and Bedenbaugh.

Could be. Would require chopping Butch Barry who came with Enos and Enos essentially taking a demotion which neither will happen.

No changes will be made and I would put money on it. They’ll make “internal” changes that no one will ever know about and we’ll see the same problems next year and then maybe we’ll see some staff changes.

Advertisement
Funny you should mention that model (experienced playcaller combined with innovative offensive co-coordinator). Could be emulated with Enos and Bedenbaugh.
Doubt it due to the fact it’s been said the ensminger
doesn’t have an ego and just wants to win. Everything we have heard from Enos and seen is that he has a massive Ego.

The defense and special teams suck too.

Its obvious the Manny backed hecht shills are trying to fully pin the whole season on Enos, so when he fires him this offseason they can sunshine pump about what a savage he is.

The entire team is dysfunctional bc as hired a nobody as HC.

Advertisement
1574904387428.gif

I'd love to see bedenbaugh here but highly doubt he takes a lateral move

Advertisement
Reading Barry’s twitter the simps are falling for it.

Its beyond obvious the Hecht/Diaz angle is to blame the season on Enos, and declare problem solved when he goes. And the moron fans just fall right in line.

Sorry but this isnt Barry doing us a solid this is an attempt to deflect blame from Diaz.

Advertisement
Reading Barry’s twitter the simps are falling for it.

Its beyond obvious the Hecht/Diaz angle is to blame the season on Enos, and declare problem solved when he goes. And the moron fans just fall right in line.

Sorry but this isnt Barry doing us a solid this is an attempt to deflect blame from Diaz.
That article didn’t deflect blame from diaz? Are u kidding? It made diaz look like an incompetent *** hole.

Miami should have gone spread 10 YEARS ago

Why we kept hiring these same coaches who think they know better is ridiculous

***** being a glorified NFL minor league team

Put your players in positions to succeed and win some **** football games
My thoughts exactly, we are soo far behind.. Holding onto some stale offense.. Sad part we still have people who want to be pro style bro! The game is completely different. We arent even in the spread revolution anymore, the spread has clearly won, lol.. We might be evoloving out of the spread by the time we buy in..

Advertisement

Fedora makes something like $40k as an offensive analyst for Texas. Not a typo. Basically working for free because he wants to work with his son. Assuming Diaz wont fire Enos and Bedenbaugh wont make a lateral move from Oklahoma, I think it would be wise to bring in Fedora as an analyst a la Sarkesian at Bama. I think Diaz and Fedora have a lot of respect for each other. Having another experienced set of eyes will help Enos with the play design and let him focus more on improving the QB play. Its not a spread offense, but it would be 100% better than the current situation. In terms of good coaches staying away from a sinking ship, it doesn't much matter to Fedora as he has millions from UNC buying out his contract. He'd probably take the Miami job for fun while he waits for a desirable HC job to open up. Win win.

Advertisement
Back