Barry Jackson--Richt's statements

Advertisement
These bum coaches have proven who they are during this disastrous season. They go harder at the players every week.

Briles, Brohm, Leach, Kingsbury, Yost, et al would kill for the skill talent we have. Yet these clowns do nothing but disparage it.

These bum coaches have proven who they are during this disastrous season. They go harder at the players every week.

Briles, Brohm, Leach, Kingsbury, Yost, et al would kill for the skill talent we have. Yet these clowns do nothing but disparage it.
“Freshman mistakes dagumit”, nothing to do with our sh*tty schemes and uninmaginative offense

“Freshman mistakes dagumit”, nothing to do with our sh*tty schemes and uninmaginative offense
Pathetic.

He’s crying about not having anyone to take the doubles away from Thomas. Yet he’s got a 5 star freshmans WR that he can’t get on the field. You trying to tell me Pope can’t learn a couple routes or run a jet sweep? Come on, man.

Advertisement
Pathetic.

He’s crying about not having anyone to take the doubles away from Thomas. Yet he’s got a 5 star freshmans WR that he can’t get on the field. You trying to tell me Pope can’t learn a couple routes or run a jet sweep? Come on, man.
He got langham running the jet sweep that will really fool the defense lol, cager going to keep dropping passes too

Last edited:
Pathetic.

Yep, the coaches probably justify it with "welp, he needs to learn the playbook first". So, Pope has to learn an entire 85 page playbook before getting a snap yet the coaches are simplifying the offense on a weekly basis to the point where we only run a small number of plays? You can't make this logic up.

Mark needs to stop talking. Every day he sounds more and more like the crap pile he replaced. Someone please send him a picture of Al looking at those banners so he will know what is coming for him, his son and wife.

Advertisement
“They make a mistake, and dad gammut, it costs you a game,” Richt said of young players. '

This fvckin wretch really said "Dad gummitt"

GTFOH Mork Rich! You ain't Bobby Bowden and even if you were we don't want that kinda schit around here!!!!!

Mork Rich croots kids telling them they will be able to play as freshmen then throws them under the bus because his offense is straight trash.
Wonder what his thoughts are about a coach that’s been around for 40 years making numerous mistakes on one drive to cost us a game?

Wouldn’t he agree a coach that doesn’t make those mistakes gives us a better chance to win?

As for the Kelly Bryant situation don't do it. I'm telling you. If we pick up Kelly Bryant and he wins the starting job that might lead to a Williams transfer. Not to mention, Bryant isn't that good so if Williams transfer Richt is done here.

Advertisement
He cant say or do anything correct at this point with a vast majority of people on here who have written him off. I really don't see an issue with what he is saying. Perry is starting this week and people still aren't happy.

All I will keep saying is look at the F'ing QB he has had the past 2 years. Give him a minute to get the ship righted.

He cant say or do anything correct at this point with a vast majority of people on here who have written him off. I really don't see an issue with what he is saying. Perry is starting this week and people still aren't happy.

All I will keep saying is look at the F'ing QB he has had the past 2 years. Give him a minute to get the ship righted.

How much time does he need to be able to beat Duke at home?

Advertisement
How much time does he need to be able to beat Duke at home?

The O looks like dogsh-t. I agree. That needs a major overhaul and hoping he hires a dedicated OC with more innovation. That being said the two turnovers didn't help and the PI call to have a chance to tie didn't help.
I am still baffled he hasn't taken Hartley off ST. I called for that year 1. They have been worse each year. That is a major concern as well.

Corches always reveal themselves when they speak.

Richt and Thomas Brown are certain corches. If Richt was smart he'd speak in empty platitudes like Golden to conceal his lack of strategic understanding of modern football.

He got langham running the jet sweep that will really fool the defense lol, cager going to keep dropping passes too
Running jet sweeps in a monsoon. Poor kids from Missouri wonder how many times he's done that?

Advertisement
Back