Barry Jackson--Richt's statements

Advertisement
How would you feel if you're Pope or Hightower seeing comments from your coach such as “it’s much easier to try to double-team a guy like Jeff Thomas, especially if he’s in the slot, if they’re not in fear of anybody else"?

How would you feel if you're Jarren Williams knowing your coach is going after Kelly "Malik Rosier Plus" Bryant who just got beat out by a true freshman you outplayed in the Army Bowl to sit you on the bench another year?

They're being robbed by a dense, stubbornly conservative loser with a good sales pitch that worked last year because the defense won us games with help from a few good bounces and there was an early signing period that came just in time for him to sign them.

Opposing coaches will eat this stuff up & use it against us in recruiting. Richt won't land another Storm 18 type class. The ship is going down fast. Reading his "dadgummit" Bobby Bowden type comments almost made me puke. Send this dope back to North FL/Georgia. This is not a Cane.

How would you feel if you're Pope or Hightower seeing comments from your coach such as “it’s much easier to try to double-team a guy like Jeff Thomas, especially if he’s in the slot, if they’re not in fear of anybody else"?

How would you feel if you're Jarren Williams knowing your coach is going after Kelly "Malik Rosier Plus" Bryant who just got beat out by a true freshman you outplayed in the Army Bowl to sit you on the bench another year?

They're being robbed by a dense, stubbornly conservative loser with a good sales pitch that worked last year because the defense won us games with help from a few good bounces and there was an early signing period that came just in time for him to sign them.

Opposing coaches will eat this stuff up & use it against us in recruiting. Richt won't land another Storm 18 type class. The ship is going down fast. Reading his "dadgummit" Bobby Bowden type comments almost made me puke. Send this dope back to North FL/Georgia. This is not a Cane.
I hate to say it, but I couldn’t agree more with this post

Advertisement
It was a F-ing Monsoon....Talk to the pile of **** coaching staff and their God forsaken Play calls before ripping on Dallas...Talk to those Lobotimized Faqquits about running outta time with 4mins, & two TOs to go 70yds....Those azzwipes are too blame....

Man, everybody's already talking about all that. But Dallas fcked up that game.

It's not the end of the world, these things happen, but it still didn't help an offense that needs all the help it can get. Not to mention a very tired defense.

Dallas isn't one of my top 5 concerns, but those fumbles really weren't helpful.

Siiiiiiiigh;

I tried to avoid this thread alll day; but finally I opened it.

Richt is so out of touch and he knows nothing what fans deserve. Right now, we deserve for Richt to hang it up. Seriously.

While Saban, Meyers, Jimbo, Dabo are all adjusting with time, playing talented young guys over older guys, Richt is sucking on Werther’s Originals telling freshmen you have to redshirt so we can get u nice and strong like Popeye b4 u can play.

Get this hag away from my team.

Whoever the next coach is will not get the benefit of the doubt from fans. Odds are that he'll suck too.

Advertisement
Saban is 10 years older and 489 times more succesful and still was able to swallow his pride and change the way he did things (on offense) and yet Richt who last won his conference in 2005 won’t change a thing cause thinks he knows more football than anyone else. He probably still sends postcards instead of texts cause postcards “have worked for the last 30 years”

Is there a coach in cfb who has done less with as much talent as Richt has (and has had in his career)?

More like Gilligan maybe?
I’m thinking more along the lines of this guy... Edward J. Smith

D15B721E-0E17-4520-9510-36759AA5B39E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back