Barry Jackson--Richt's statements

Advertisement
"We have to work on [getting] the victory first. It’s about winning now. It’s not about [next season]. I’m not doing that.”

Richt says while his senior players aren't getting any victories.

You can’t play a transitive property in a game like that. Score would have Been 7-12 and we would have had momentum if not for the first fumble inside our 10 or so and then the other fumble lost us field position for the rest of the game. It wasn’t the only factor but make no mistake about it, it still played a role without a doubt in that game period
You still think I’m overreacting about having 3-4 safetys next year?

Advertisement
You still think I’m overreacting about having 3-4 safetys next year?
How many we got this year 4 that’s it with 2 getting majority of the playing time although carter has played quite a bit. Saw gurvan on the field last week too

Last edited:
Advertisement
"On Hurricane Hotline, Richt reiterated the point he made to me on Tuesday: He’s not going to play young players to give them experience if there are older players who give him a better chance to win."

“They make a mistake, and dad gammut, it costs you a game,”

And his upper classmen have not cost him games this year?????
The more I hear Coach Richt speak, the more he just makes excuses for his in-ability to use the talent of these players. He is starting to throw the players under the bus after every game now-because he has been ineffective as an OC and quite frankly a HC. Look in the mirror, Coach Richt, you have failed these kids in 2018. And why? it is because of your lack the humility to adjust to the players you have on this team. Defensively, Manny has made adjustments at halftime of many games for the positive! I am afraid now more than ever, he will not make any mind-blowing changes to the offense because of his stubbornness. Blake James, I feel needs to be right in his ear about wholesale changes on the offensive side of the ball. If not, I believe this will only get worse in 2019, and will affect a great start to the 2020 recruiting class and beyond.

I don't think you guys understand what we are talking about the fumbles. THE GAME SHOULDN'T BE EVEN CLOSE! AGAINST DUKE!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣

How many we got this year 4 that’s it with 2 getting majority of the carries although carter has played quite a bit. Saw gurvan on the field last week too
And how has this year gone? You are losing your top 2 safetys and the others are unproven but there could be injuries. Need 6-7.

I'm really starting to believe the people who say MR is Bobby Bowden 2.0. It's kind of scary how similar they are and how their career paths have taken a very similar route. Hopefully MR lucks us into a natty at some point in his career like Bobby did.

Advertisement
Friends, it is what it is at this point. Corch Richt is the skipper and here we go....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Richts comments this year on certain things are just mind boggling to me... wtf did we get ourselves into..,

Advertisement
Back