Barry Jackson reporting Lashlee Coming

If offense is actually up tempo like it was in smu the defense is going to have worse stats then they are accustomed to also so next year will be defense side of ball changes

Advertisement
Imagine this guy running up tempo in the Miami Heat. Good god the other defenses will be dying to get off the field if we can sustain drives.

also Donaldson may not see the field again. You need athletes on the line who are in great shape to be able to keep up with the pace of how quickly he wants to move.

If we run the offense that Lashlee's currently running, Donaldson may never see the field again. Unless he gets his act right in the weight room.

Advertisement
What was out there???? Who would seriously consider us?????

I said if he wasn’t Manny’s 3rd or 4th option I have a problem with it. So many better guys out there. And a few out of the box guys that didn’t have a former starter at Texas playing against G5 kids.

Yost, Longo, Johns, Bedenbaugh, Bleymaier, Rich Rod, just to name a few.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said if he wasn’t Manny’s 3rd or 4th option I have a problem with it. So many better guys out there. And a few out of the box guys that didn’t have a former starter at Texas playing against G5 kids.

Yost, Longo, Johns, Bedenbaugh, Bleymaier, Rich Rod, just to name a few.
Yost and Rod are straight. Don't know much about the other two. I really don't think Rod would've come nor Yost. This job is just not ideal for an already established play caller. I think it fits perfectly for Lash. Gives him an opportunity to make a name for himself in a larger market with more exposure. Make sense for both.

Advertisement
If offense is actually up tempo like it was in smu the defense is going to have worse stats then they are accustomed to also so next year will be defense side of ball changes

Yeah defense won’t be bailed out by sitting in the sidelines all game while we huddle up. They better get their *** in shape for more snaps. Hopefully we will be up more often and can just pressure the QB.

Yost and Rod are straight. Don't know much about the other two. I really don't think Rod would've come nor Yost. This job is just not ideal for an already established play caller. I think it fits perfectly for Lash. Gives him an opportunity to make a name for himself in a larger market with more exposure. Make sense for both.

I get why he took the job, I’m just saying he should not have been Manny’s first call. I hope I’m wrong and he tears it up. Just haven’t seen him field an elite offense yet, or develop any QBs

Advertisement
Back