Barry Jackson reporting Lashlee Coming

Advertisement
Honestly I doubt he is anything special as an OC. I attribute the majority of SMUs success to the fact Sonny Dykes has always had offensive success as a HC.

But all that matters is the system and if it works for us. More i.portant are who the positional coaches are. I hope they don't just hire his ******* friends

Advertisement
Lmao none of y’all understand how to be anything, but more excited than you have ever been, or more miserable than ever. I don’t hate it, I don’t love it. I’m in wait and see mode. Not getting caught in any part of Manny’s offseason hype building this year.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.

One can go through life being depressed or down about things out of their control or find enjoyment in one's activities.

Granted, being all smiles last year was a non-starter, but I am going to find positive things to hang onto during this off-season and look forward to next season with optimism.

The bottom line for me...I am a longtime college football fan, most especially a Cane fan because it makes me happy and is an escape from the day-to-day madness.

Sadly, I believe many on this message subconsciously hope the Canes fail as it makes them feel better about their lives, which might explain why they meltdown most anytime someone dares to offer a positive outlook.

Advertisement
Back