Barry Jackson on the end of the Zo Saga

Advertisement
Honest question - what exactly was Highsmith going to do? Were any details ever disclosed about the potential role? Just a middle man between Manny and Blake? It just sounds like Blake wants someone to do his job for him...

Could we expect anything else? Wish I hadn't cancelled my season tickets last year so I could cancel them now.

A crackdown on player misbehavior...yeah that's the ticket

How does the coach that doesn't crack down on player misbehavior keep his job? He needs help from admin to do that? But admin trusts that coach with the direction of the program? They have to be snorting crack.

Advertisement
we're gonna win 8 games and be told that UM is trending up
Basically. The sad thing is we can still suck as a team and win 9 or 10 games with this schedule rather easily. I mean I know we all though the same this past year, but it's true. We have a trash *** schedule next season, and even if we just get lucky in 2 or 3 close games, even if this staff remains completely incompetent, we'll likely win around 8 or 9.

And IF a "new QB" doesn't work out? Then what? Throw Lashlee off the nearest cliff?

What happens when the "new kicker" misses a kick? Back to musical kickers? Nothing screws with a kicker's head like being benched after a kick. God, Manny is a disaster.

Advertisement
Only at CIS....

Where every "Canes Fan" is chomping at the bit to **** on everything that happens ..... even when they have no idea what's actually happening behind the scenes or what the results are of 2020 are yet ....

They know more about how to run a football program.... because you know-- they watch it on Saturdays on TV and talk **** on CIS about it....

Advertisement
Right or wrong it’s about time he does something to put pressure on this program. The media here has always given this school a pass. We need them to get with the times and not let these clowns get away with all this BS. Win or face the scrutiny.
yeah i agree pressure is needed but it seems that its not having much affect to get changes

Advertisement
And IF a "new QB" doesn't work out? Then what? Throw Lashlee off the nearest cliff?

What happens when the "new kicker" misses a kick? Back to musical kickers? Nothing screws with a kicker's head like being benched after a kick. God, Manny is a disaster.

Manny is going all-in on 2020. He knows it's his last chance if he's selling the fact that cleaning up the lockeroom, a new kicker and an OC will fix things.

Barry has actually been doing a pretty good job of calling out the bull**** and incompetence surrounding the program ever since the FIU loss. He seems as fed up as the rest of us.

Yup. Dare I say that in this advanced stage of his career.....he's reached proverbial "I don't give a ****" territory. He's been going in on the admins and Manny A LOT.

Manny is going all-in on 2020. He knows it's his last chance if he's selling the fact that cleaning up the lockeroom, a new kicker and an OC will fix things.
I wish this were true but I'm not convinced that his job is on the line. Every Miami coach in recent history got at least 4 years. Who is going to fire him? Blake James? Nope. The BOT? Manny literally just told them to **** their own faces. He's not going anywhere.

Advertisement
Back