Barry Jackson latest "buzz"

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
### New UM president Julio Frenk twice has been asked about Golden’s future during Board of Trustee meetings, including Thursday, and twice said he will leave the decision to athletic director Blake James, according to someone in attendance.

That's in line with Frenk's philosophy of giving his top administrators the power to make the decisions they are entrusted to make.

A high-level Trustee said he believes Golden will be in serious, serious jeopardy after the season without a strong finish over the final six games.

Advertisement
"serious jeopardy"? the guy should have been fired last year.

and LOL at our fate being left in the hands of Flake James. This program is CURSED. Lord, what did we do to deserve this?

It should be more than "serious jeopardy" - it should be, "he'll be fired"

Only at a place like Miami can you post one of the worst seasons ever for a head coach and still find yourself "being evaluated" over the final 6 games of the next year, even after you lost to ******* CINCINNATI.

Dunno anything about Frenk but maybe he is putting the onus on Flake so when Golden fails he can get rid of both.

Advertisement
Dunno anything about Frenk but maybe he is putting the onus on Flake so when Golden fails he can get rid of both.

This is all you need to know.

DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP

JulioFrenk.jpg

This program sucks right now. Until the school decides to be competitive again this is what we are going to see. Each day that passes by I feel like this program is dead and will never be what it was. I try to be positive but **** it's hard.

That's a Machiavellian move. Doesn't even matter if this Hahvahd wimp has it in him. It's all the BOT's call, and they could be Machiavellian.

Kill to birds with one stone. However, the next AD has to be a football guy that cares about winning.

Advertisement
The flaw I see in the comment about Frenk putting trust in top administration to make decisions is that Frenk didn't hire James and there is no track record with James for Frenk to trust his judgment. Hopefully Frenk fires both James and Golden.

TBH golden sucks. however, firing him right now isn't going to do any good. no one on the staff is competent and we can still win the ACC. when winning the ACC is no longer possible then Golden should be canned.

I am just as ****ed we gave this *** clown coaching staff 5 years as everyone else. We are 4-2. If we get to 4-5 then he should be fired because as bad as the coast is a 4 losses will eliminate us.

TBH golden sucks. however, firing him right now isn't going to do any good. no one on the staff is competent and we can still win the ACC. when winning the ACC is no longer possible then Golden should be canned.

I am just as ****ed we gave this *** clown coaching staff 5 years as everyone else. We are 4-2. If we get to 4-5 then he should be fired because as bad as the coast is a 4 losses will eliminate us.

So if he "wins the coastal", you would consider keeping him around? Most of us have realized by now that he is not the long-term solution for this program.

BOT, powerless....allegedly; New President, powerless....allegedly...and Blake James is a worm...fact.

Wow, what a pickle we're in as fans

Advertisement
I guess President Frenk doesn't want banners targeting him flying around the stadium, so he is throwing Fake Jimmy under the bus, IF he actually made that declaration.

So if he "wins the coastal", you would consider keeping him around? Most of us have realized by now that he is not the long-term solution for this program.

he isnt winning the coastal. we have the 20th hardest remaining schedule in the country and have to play, presumably, 3 top 25 teams.

all i am conveying is what blake james and the BOT is thinking. we have this guy under contract for 4 more years. we are cheap. we are 4-2. the season isnt lost yet. a 9-3 or 10-2 season, although unlikely, is possible. we can still win the coastal. we can still win the acc. we can still play in and win a big bowl.

the decision to keep this inept staff 1 more year wasn't a "if he loses to cincy" were gonna can him ultimatum unfortunately.

as much as it hurts me to say it firing day is November 28th or 29th. unless blake grows a spine and fire him after we drop our next 3.

Advertisement
Glad I stopped letting even one dime of mine getting to the administration. It would have been so painful signing checks for my grand-daughter's tuition if Miami's name was on one. My diploma is now draped in black.

We have to keep flying the banner but change the focus to humiliating the ACC for being so frigging stupid as to pay Miami all that money to play basketball.

### New UM president Julio Frenk twice has been asked about Golden’s future during Board of Trustee meetings, including Thursday, and twice said he will leave the decision to athletic director Blake James, according to someone in attendance.

That's in line with Frenk's philosophy of giving his top administrators the power to make the decisions they are entrusted to make.

A high-level Trustee said he believes Golden will be in serious, serious jeopardy after the season without a strong finish over the final six games.

We ****ed!!! Frenk reminds me of that idiot who thought he could be friends with Brown Bears, got himself and girl friend eaten. In other words very naive. To leave such an important decision up to a Flake like James is like the president leaving the decision to go to war to Health and Human Services Director. "Julio ju done wanna maticone lika Flate Jaime to do dis mi freind!"

Advertisement
Back