Barry Jackson has a mental breakdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder what Mario would do if the heat were up by four with two seconds left as the Lakers approached about to shoot a three-point shot.

Pretty sure he would foul the guy

The other difference in Athens is they win…
Search Kirby Smart “Corch” on this board. It wasn’t that long that it was a question if kirby was a Corch.

Now I will say this. I dont think he ever did something this silly.

And I get that in Athens they win. To quote the great Bill Walsh you have to start acting like a champion and doing what champions do before you ever become one. So while Mario doesn’t have the rings, it doesn’t make him wrong for trying to operate like the program he wants to become.

Advertisement
This is BJ looking in on the world of journalism…
IMG_0841.gif

Search Kirby Smart “Corch” on this board. It wasn’t that long that it was a question if kirby was a Corch.

Now I will say this. I dont think he ever did something this silly.

And I get that in Athens they win. To quote the great Bill Walsh you have to start acting like a champion and doing what champions do before you ever become one. So while Mario doesn’t have the rings, it doesn’t make him wrong for trying to operate like the program he wants to become.

I’m aware of Kirby’s corching. He didn’t win until he adapted. Saban adapted.

Mario needs to adapt.

What program was Mario modeling last night?

Advertisement
Barry is an opportunist. He is not a Cane, never was. His drive is controversy and whatever will ensure he gets clicks in order to support his own life. Having our team and coaches going at each other benefits him. That's his goal.
Technically, he shouldn't be a Cane. He's a SUPPOSED to report the news, good, bad, or indifferent. He's not supposed to be a homer . It's the Miami Herald, not the Miami Hurricane on-campus newspaper. However, he's not supposed to become the news story or throw his personal feelings in there either. Frankly, if there was a police report last season and they sat on it, shame on them. They aren't doing their job as news reporters.

Barry began as a "media reporter", moved into become a team insider (like the Miami Herald version of Adam Schefter), and now is attempting to move more into an opinion writer. Barry needs to understand, he's not going to get access as an "insider" if he's going to be an opinion writer. It doesn't work that way.

Sec towns don’t play this **** , I know I live in one. The media knows the deal. It’s not about goodwill , it’s about doing business.
I wonder if Barry will be at Mario’s weekly media events this week

Advertisement
No matter how bad it gets you’ll never see Barry Jackson type behavior or the leaks you see down here. Having an opinion or take is one thing but burying the program or leaking stuff that’ll hurt it doesn’t happen.
Nah i disagree, they get wild too..all media does

He the top media guy in miami lol nobody more plugged into the heat or dolphins than him
this. people have to stop thinking the canes run ****. they dont. its a pro town. as long as Barry gets heat and fins access, nothing matters.

also, this isnt an SEC town. whoever keeps bringing it up, shut up. the media doesn't need UM to have a job. UM doenst draw that interest nor does it make up a large percentage of the sports fan in the city.

this. people have to stop thinking the canes run ****. they dont. its a pro town. as long as Barry gets heat and fins access, nothing matters.

also, this isnt an SEC town. whoever keeps bringing it up, shut up. the media doesn't need UM to have a job. UM doenst draw that interest nor does it make up a large percentage of the sports fan in the city.
Exactly and even tho it could be corny the media is not giving this program the benefit of the doubt with anything, they don’t deserve it either.

And barry gives his honest opinion all the time for every one, he literally was kinda going at the heat this offseason when we didn’t get dame and he has went at the dolphins in the past. Its the medias job to say how they feel, I would hate if they had blind loyalty to any team here..

Unless its serious program or team damaging say how tf u feel

Advertisement
Back