Barry Jackson--Diaz’s New Miami was a flop in year one. And here’s what must happen next

1.) Just because MIA out talents/recruits every team in the coastal doesn’t mean that is enough to dominate the division with the 2nd lowest paid HC in the division and 41st overall. So if you ask me..not only is that not an insanely low bar, its actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country.

I stopped here.

Winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”?

That was an amazing porst. Wow, just wow.

The Coastal, the Coastal. Wow.

Advertisement
I stopped here.

Winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”?

Yep, especially since you can have a 6-6 season and still be in consideration for the division title one game before your last...
.. shows the quality of the division

What coaches must be fired after the bowl game bc I don’t think manny will do it until then? Stubb Enos Baker Parker and Banda are my picks. I don’t mind keeping the line coaches I think we saw improvements on both sides. If u can get last years DL coach back then do it

I stopped here.

And yet you can't seriously refute a single thing that I said. Don't just resort to braindead name calling & mischaracterizations because it only makes it more apparent that I've already won this discussion. Since you think dominating the coastal with the 2nd lowest paid HC in the division is setting an insanely low bar, I want you to name me another example of a team led by a HC with a similar salary that has ever managed to accomplish that feat. Are you that delusional that you think MIA is the only team in the country that has a talent advantage over it's divisional counterparts? The issue is you and your friends that you march lockstep with don't actually understand what it takes to go from a middle of the road ACC team mired in mediocrity to one that dominates it's division. It can be encapsulated by the differences that exist between MIA & Clemson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And yet you can't seriously refute a single thing that I said. Don't just resort to braindead name calling & mischaracterizations because it only makes it more apparent that I've already won this discussion. Since you think dominating the coastal with the 2nd lowest paid HC in the division is setting an insanely low bar, I want you to name me another example of a team led by a HC with a similar salary that has ever managed to accomplish that feat. Are you that delusional that you think MIA is the only team in the country that has a talent advantage over it's divisional counterparts? The issue is you and your friends that you march lockstep with don't actually understand what it takes to go from a middle of the road ACC team mired in mediocrity to one that dominates it's division. It can be encapsulated by the differences that exist between MIA & Clemson.

Yes, you won a ride on a shortbus. Make sure to give the magic phrase to the bus driver when the door opens so they know how special you are...then again the drool and tinfoil helmet are a dead giveaway.

Winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”. Illogical, irrational and something only a Potato would say. The rules of rational thought don’t apply to you; nothing can be said to counter these levels of delusion.

On a different note, why do you feel the need to have a different font? Are you making sure everyone knows that you’re a porster?

Yep, especially since you can have a 6-6 season and still be in consideration for the division title one game before your last...
.. shows the quality of the division

Remember boys and girls...Winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”.

Yes, you won a ride on a shortbus. Make sure to give the magic phrase to the bus driver when the door opens so they know how special you are...then again the drool and tinfoil helmet are a dead giveaway.

Winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”. Illogical, irrational and something only a Potato would say.

On a different note, why do you feel the need to have a different font? Are you making sure everyone knows that you’re a porster?

You're taking what I said out of context. If your expectation is to dominate the coastal with the 2nd lowest paid HC in the division, then yes you are setting one of the highest bars in the country because there is simply no precedent for this. I asked you numerous questions that you purposely chose to ignore, because you & I both know, that I completely obliterated your worthless, pos, arguments regarding AD autonomy & human capital. I'm sure when your 75 with dentures, reminiscing about your worthless life that passed you by, you'll realize everything that I'm saying is true. Hopefully at that pt you'll be able to accept your mortality a lot more willingly than you are about the current state of UM football.

Advertisement
You're taking what I said out of context. If your expectation is to dominate the coastal with the 2nd lowest paid HC in the division, then yes you are setting one of the highest bars in the country because there is simply no precedent for this. I asked you numerous questions that you purposely chose to ignore, because you & I both know, that I completely obliterated your worthless, pos, arguments regarding AD autonomy & human capital. I'm sure when your 75 with dentures, reminiscing about your worthless life that passed you by, you'll realize everything that I'm saying is true. Hopefully at that pt you'll be able to accept your mortality a lot more willingly than you are about the current state of UM football.

You can think whatever you want but you’re a potato and you’re wrong. Loosen up the tinfoil helmet and let the oxygen hit your brain.

You can believe that winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”.

Can you explain the font? Is that too personal?

@craval85 is correct about some things. We do shop for the best cheap coach we can get. We do tend to go cheap on assistants and not fill as many positions as we should. Blake James' hands are tied from a spending perspective. That's because he was pushed up to the spot instead of being a strong AD who knows how to budget and spend and lobby for more funds for coaches and assistants.

I think the defense needs an overhaul not impress \ even under Diaz how many times did we need a stop to win, or get the ball backed and they failed us. Every time we see the defense we see something new that makes you go WTF : last week 3rd and 12 we rushed 3 dropped 8 in coverage, and as usual none of our boys react to the football basically the WR runs 13 sits down, and we wait on the catch then we have 5 guys run to the ball : Then it's 3 rd and short we line up 8 on the line and send the house just to have a screen pass go for 20 yards cause we vacated the middle : It just gets old, best pass rushers dropping into coverage with a safety coming from 20 yards out good grief

You can think whatever you want but you’re a potato and you’re wrong. Loosen up the tinfoil helmet and let the oxygen hit your brain.

You can believe that winning the Coastal is “actually one of the highest bars set in the entire country”.

The majority of this POS university's football program history is showing you as clear as day, who's right in this discussion. But don't worry..eventually there'll be no one left on this hoe *** forum except your butt buddies & the goof troupe that you march lockstep with. At that pt you'll be able to suck each others dycks to your hearts desire

Last edited:
Advertisement
The majority of this POS university's football program history is showing you as clear as day, who's actually right in this discussion. But don't worry..eventually there'll be no one left on this hoe *** forum except your butt buddies & the goof troupe that you march lockstep with. At that pt you'll be able to suck each others dycks to your hearts desire

Here lies a delusional MIA fan. His tombstone reads..

"It doesn’t take a lot to field a better on the field performance. It isn’t talent or money that is holding us back, it is simply poor, illogical and irrational decision making and a lack of accountability."

"Our biggest issue, our most relevant and material issue, is human capital and the lack thereof. Bring in a competent AD with passion and autonomy."

Last edited:
"It doesn’t take a lot to field a better on the field performance. It isn’t talent or money that is holding us back, it is simply poor, illogical and irrational decision making and a lack of accountability."

"Our biggest issue, our most relevant and material issue, is human capital and the lack thereof. Bring in a competent AD with passion and autonomy."

We agree.

I won someone over who rides the shortbus, cool beans!

Advertisement
Easy ways to identify a Potato:

1. Changes her font for every porst.
2. Porsts about poor UM and the mom and pop stuff.
3. Sticks to an illogical and irrational point even though she has been explained that it is incorrect numerous times.
Little French Fry is getting vicious.

@craval85 is correct about some things. We do shop for the best cheap coach we can get. We do tend to go cheap on assistants and not fill as many positions as we should. Blake James' hands are tied from a spending perspective. That's because he was pushed up to the spot instead of being a strong AD who knows how to budget and spend and lobby for more funds for coaches and assistants.

Bro..these cats are beyond retarded. They have the audacity to demand coastal division championships and domination without understanding that **** near every school in the division outspends this POS university by a large margin. Do they realize what type of infrastructure projects schools like UNC & VA.TECH have built in the last few yrs?? Do they realize that MIA was the LAST SCHOOL IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY to build an indoor practice facility despite needing it more than anyone? It is absolutely astonishing & mind boggling that they insist on maintaining these sort of expectations despite what the facts & data continue to tell them. Typically in any line of business there exists a strong correlation between competence & salary but for some reason in this instance they think its irrelevant. They feel this way about a sport in CFB that has increasingly become a winner take all affair, in that the highest spending teams win the most games. The lack of investments in football are negating MIA's talent advantage & strength that it has over the other teams in the division and that's the main issue. Therefore discussing how easy it is to navigate the ACC's coastal division relative to other P5 conferences is pointless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back