Barry Jackson--Diaz’s New Miami was a flop in year one. And here’s what must happen next

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep another Manolo apologist and a proud member of the always wrong “Give him another year” bullshyt.

I think you're smart enough to understand a University that is in dire straits financially, is incapable of firing a HC after the 1st season of a 5 yr contract. At least I hope you are. The best that the fanbase can hope for is the University to buyout Enos's contract.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think you're smart enough to understand that a University that is in dire straits financially, is incapable of firing a HC after 1 season that has 4 yrs remaining on his contract. At least I hope you are. The best that the fanbase can hope for is for the University to buyout Enos's contract.
that is like selling a winning mega lotto winning ticket for $ 100......will not sell with the fan base as they know Enos will probably be replaced by a guy that Manny picks or has big input with the selection

Advertisement
Exactly, Manny is a smart guy and will make the needed changes. If he doesn't then he won't be here in three years.
Sorry andrew but 3 years wtflock.... we been in this mess for 15 years. He was part of the past regime so he already has been here - so he loses the I’m brand new give me time excuse. He now has more bad losses to irrelevant teams then shandy and big Al. Talk is cheap and that is manny now just talk. TNM. Well it’s a the new Miami we now lose to really bad teams.

Advertisement
Back