Barry Jackson article on draft prospects....

Advertisement
Is he gonna get taller in college? Everyone always throws that crap about "he should go back" and they pick the ones that fits the argument, then leave the ones that don't. The process is so weird that the longer you stay, the more warts they find. Joe's issues weren't going to change by staying another year. I'd have liked him to help with our issues with backs, but I don't get this.

Whoever this guy is was down on almost all of our guys. That said, I don't necessarily disagree with his a lot assessment of Yearby but he's wrong about him not getting a camp invite somewhere.

**** outta here. I don't hate on this coaching staff but taking away carries from Yearby to give it to that running back who runs like a ballerina was a huge mistake and definitely hurt the man's stock. I loved Mike James at the U but if he could get on a practice squad so can Joe.
He also said Coley has an "attitude issue" --- based on what?

LMAO

They're solid. Carter is a hitter. I heard about some academic issues with Carter but I talked to him and he’s more than smart enough to play safety in the NFL. He speaks well and enunciates.

Advertisement
Is he gonna get taller in college? Everyone always throws that crap about "he should go back" and they pick the ones that fits the argument, then leave the ones that don't. The process is so weird that the longer you stay, the more warts they find. Joe's issues weren't going to change by staying another year. I'd have liked him to help with our issues with backs, but I don't get this.

Yeah plenty of guys his size in the league doing work; if he is running a 5 second forty though he might need to hang it up.

**** outta here. I don't hate on this coaching staff but taking away carries from Yearby to give it to that running back who runs like a ballerina was a huge mistake and definitely hurt the man's stock. I loved Mike James at the U but if he could get on a practice squad so can Joe.

Probably because he spent his sophmore year about a toothache and continuously waives himself off the field. Did i mention he might be the most penalized receiver ever?

LMAO

They're solid. Carter is a hitter. I heard about some academic issues with Carter but I talked to him and he’s more than smart enough to play safety in the NFL. He speaks well and enunciates.

Yeah this was stupid AF. How Marshawn Lynch sound? Not comparing the two but judging someone's intelligence based on how "well" they speak is flawed. In addition, this is football not the US Senate, enunciation is not a prereq

If watching the draft last night taught you anything..it taught you that these NFL scouts, analysts, forecasters, and whoever else gives an opinion dont know ****.

Freakin Corey Davis from WMU was the #5 pick for christs sake and most people had him mid-late first. Patrick Mahomes went #10 ..John Ross went #9 ....I mean you talk about shockers all over the place. Goes to show these people dont know anything. All it takes is one guy in that draft room to like you and you are in the league.

Good luck to all our guys. Hope they all get drafted and if they dont..Look to Allen Hurns and Sam Shields as to guys that went undrafted and ended up with 40M deals in the end.

Advertisement

Mike James is a complete back. He was when he came out of college.

I also lose a little respect for an evaluator when they go into the weeds with Kaaya's personality and off-field demeanor but just nonchalantly throws out a blanket "he shouldn't have left school" about a freakin' running back with family issues/concerns. I mean at least show that you did the same amount of homework that you did on analyzing how "leader-y" Kaaya comes off when in street clothes and say "I understand why Yearby came out but....".

Don't give a flying fūck what some stick-in-the-*** scout has to say, especially if he's running down canes.

Yearby was a sought after recruit, signed with us, got up when the bell rang, and did what he was asked to do. Wish him nothing but luck, so fūck that scout and the rest of you fūcksticks on this site that spend bandwidth trashing our players while sucking off semenholes like cuck.

Advertisement
Yearby has his reasons of coming out early but he should have stayed in school especially with all this rb talent in the draft this year

Yearby has his reasons of coming out early but he should have stayed in school especially with all this rb talent in the draft this year

Leave it to you to side with some pos scout throwing canes under the bus with the media.

Stick to pimping how great state of Georgia athletes are.

The problem with Yearby is that he doesn't do the things NFL teams need from backup running backs. He's pretty good carrying the ball even if he's not going to break any long runs. However, he's a liability in pass protection. I hope somebody gives him a shot. He's a max effort guy.

Advertisement

Yeah plenty of guys his size in the league doing work; if he is running a 5 second forty though he might need to hang it up.

If you're referring to the "He's a 5.08 guy" comment, I believe he's referencing Yearby's height, not his 40 time.

LMAO

Yeah this was stupid AF. How Marshawn Lynch sound? Not comparing the two but judging someone's intelligence based on how "well" they speak is flawed. In addition, this is football not the US Senate, enunciation is not a prereq

But stupid is a prereq for the Senate.

Advertisement
Back