Barry Jackson article on draft prospects....

Good thing about this is imagine we get better players with this staff we gun be loose wit it......I wouldnt draft Yearby I love that hes a cane and all but keepin it 100

Didn't you say he run like he got skinny jeans on? Lol

Advertisement
Joe is slow and has very little wiggle to make people miss ---- not playing on sunday

Joe has very little wiggle to make people miss? WHAT....... that's not nearly his problem at all. It's just that he doesn't have long speed and is small

Advertisement
Joe is slow and has very little wiggle to make people miss ---- not playing on sunday

Joe has very little wiggle to make people miss? WHAT....... that's not nearly his problem at all. It's just that he doesn't have long speed and is small

yeah the QP obviously has never watched Joe Yearby play a game in his life smh

So you are saying that 1) I am wrong 2) the Miami coaches are wrong bc they dropped him to 3rd on the depth chart behind a really average #2 guy and 3) everyone that predicted the NFL draft is wrong bc NO ONE had him getting drafted - no one. Sorry kid had his big games against FAMU & FAU. Wish the best for the kid however when you fall to #3 on your own team ..........

yeah the QP obviously has never watched Joe Yearby play a game in his life smh

So you are saying that 1) I am wrong 2) the Miami coaches are wrong bc they dropped him to 3rd on the depth chart behind a really average #2 guy and 3) everyone that predicted the NFL draft is wrong bc NO ONE had him getting drafted - no one. Sorry kid had his big games against FAMU & FAU. Wish the best for the kid however when you fall to #3 on your own team ..........

Lawd....they're referring to the wiggle part.

Advertisement
Back