Barrow to Auburn??

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
Buddy of mine whose Auburn alum, follows everything Auburn football closely texted me this morning that Auburn is going to hire Barrow as LB coach..

If true wow....would just confirm everything about AG and staff

Advertisement
It makes sense ...

They got rid of Ellis Johnson, DC ... Along with Melvin Smith and Charlie Harbison from the defensive staff.

They've added Muschamp and T-Rob ... Still an open spot on the staff, and Barrow would fit the need.

Smith landed at Louisianna Lafayette ... On Hudspeth's staff. He's an "old head". Harbison is, too. But might not be a bad replacement for Paul Williams, IMO.

That would be another big issue with them coming into south Florida taking top recruits.

Advertisement
Dear lord this program is a dumpster fire. We have Shannon at U*** (not saying I want him here) and Barrow to Auburn. What a joke of a program. Props to Auburn and U*** for actually caring about football.

Now let's not jump to conclusions. Ah, crap I can't go with that. Can Mike please call Blades and Playmaker to them he did NOT leave because the Miami fans were mean? Would hate to see those two come out and blame us for that too.

Advertisement
Apparently Ferman @ canesport is reporting he's been offered the position.

I was hoping my buddy was wrong on this

lolol FOLDEN....WHERE THE **** IS YOUR 50 pillars and the book you read on new years day

this master plan...

Advertisement
If he goes to Auburn so what, good for him... these guys aint goin to be Miami coaches their whole careers regardless of any circumstances... his mother was sick he left and now he returns if true... i just wanna freakin win at the U.... Go Canes

If he goes to Auburn so what, good for him... these guys aint goin to be Miami coaches their whole careers regardless of any circumstances... his mother was sick he left and now he returns if true... i just wanna freakin win at the U.... Go Canes

LULZ at the sick mother angle. The rap when he left was when his mom recovered he would be welcome back at UM.

Advertisement
Every team is lining up to invade SFL in recruiting while Folden plan is to be more geographical in recruiting smh

LULZ at the sick mother angle. The rap when he left was when his mom recovered he would be welcome back at UM.

He would be welcomed back, but doesn't mean he was goin to come back... plus Auburn probably goin to pay him close to 1 million dollars.... ill take the money too

Advertisement
Back