Bar Milo to commit this week.

i am not going to harp on the lack of ucla or usc offers but please don't tell me its like the kaaya situation who didn't garner major interest from USC or UCLA until during his senior year. its more like the loftus situation in my view. how can a top offensive lineman not have an offer from both major powers in his own city?

Advertisement
i am not going to harp on the lack of ucla or usc offers but please don't tell me its like the kaaya situation who didn't garner major interest from USC or UCLA until during his senior year. its more like the loftus situation in my view. how can a top offensive lineman not have an offer from both major powers in his own city?

Who gives a **** what USC or UCLA does? Malcolm Bunche is UCLAs LT, he barely saw the field last year for us.

Think the plan is 6. If Milo and Merrick commit. I expect Milo to commit today.

See it being this 6.

Brown
Gauthier
Mahoney
Merrick
Milo
St. Louis

Originally I thought 5. But we have to correct depth. And good chance Flowers leave early with a good season. And Feliciano and Shane graduating. Would have been 5 if we had kept Gibbons.

Wonder if we'd at all be interested in a Juco interior OL? Probably not, but it's a hole on next year's roster (where there are surprisingly few holes, on paper).

Advertisement
Think the plan is 6. If Milo and Merrick commit. I expect Milo to commit today.

See it being this 6.

Brown
Gauthier
Mahoney
Merrick
Milo
St. Louis

Originally I thought 5. But we have to correct depth. And good chance Flowers leave early with a good season. And Feliciano and Shane graduating. Would have been 5 if we had kept Gibbons.

Geo, do you see that same list come Feb?

We need some of these OL to be EE's... Plenty of playing time available next season.. We will be young but very talented

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on baby...It's almost time!
628.gif

Advertisement
Back