BAR MILO COMMITS

I think I'm gonna retire the Ray J gif for Bobby Shmurda

657.gif

Advertisement
I don't think he sticks... His family wants him close to home. He will take probably 5 official visits also. Seems like he only committed because Brad Kaaya is here.

if we winnin he comin

I don't think it's about winning. Does he REALLY like Miami? Or did he just say, "Oh, Brad's there that's my homie. I like the school it's nice, so I guess I'll commit there."

I don't think he sticks... His family wants him close to home. He will take probably 5 official visits also. Seems like he only committed because Brad Kaaya is here.

Even though they would like him close....His family may feel better knowing he is with Kaaya down here

Somebody who they can trust with their son and if his heart is here then I think it wins out

if we winnin he comin

I don't think it's about winning. Does he REALLY like Miami? Or did he just say, "Oh, Brad's there that's my homie. I like the school it's nice, so I guess I'll commit there."

That schools had recruits stay in the West Coast and he doesn't seem that interested in staying that close plus UM has been on himj the longest and hardest so you would have to think that it's more then just Kaaya factoring in

if we winnin he comin

That schools had recruits stay in the West Coast and he doesn't seem that interested in staying that close plus UM has been on himj the longest and hardest so you would have to think that it's more then just Kaaya factoring in

I hope one of the canesinsight guys interview him.

Advertisement

Who is the guy right brlow Chick? Who is the guy right next to Mongo?

The guy right below Chick is THE Braxton Berrios...plays slot and returner. Fast and turns his hips lightning fast. Word out of camp is he's the hardest guy to tackle. Also if you watch his highlight tape you'll see he plays with a chip on his shoulder, really aggressive on the field and he backs it up. Expecting big things from this kid.

Advertisement

if we winnin he comin

I hope one of the canesinsight guys interview him.
he does really like Miami but i'm not gonna count him in this class until after his visits because if USC or UCLA offer late it will be interesting to see what his parents reaction is.

Jordan Scarlett seems happy about our latest addition to the class.

@Famousscarlett: @Milo79Bar welcome to the family!

And so does Kaaya's mom.

@angela_means: Momma Brad Very Happy Bar Milo will be playing at the U!! #ProtectYourQuarterback

Advertisement
Scout's Take: OT Bar Milo to Miami
By Craig Haubert

Miami reached into California Wednesday for ESPN 300 offensive tackle Bar Milo. Below, find out what Canes fans should expect once Milo makes his way to Coral Gables:

What he brings: Milo is a tough, physical O-Lineman. A tall tackle prospect with good strength, he needs to continue to develop his big frame and more good mass. At this stage he can lean a bit on his physical nature and needs to be more consistent with technique, but possesses the tools to be a good productive run and pass blocker. In the ground game he can be a mauler with the size and strength to drive defenders off the ball and finish them. In the passing game, when he keeps his pads down and gets locked on, he displays the ability to stay in front of rushers.

How he fits: The raw physical tools are there to do so, but at this stage we would be surprised if Milo is an immediate contributor as he continues to work to more consistently blend technique with his physical style of play. Considering the big men they signed in 2014 like Trevor Darling and Kc McDermott, plus the group they have on board for 2015, Milo should be able to come along a little slowly. The four-star does bring a big frame to develop and some nastiness in his play that should allow him to become a strong contributor to the OL in Coral Gables for most his career.

Reminds us of: Milo possesses good size and some of the physical, nasty playing style that we saw in 2014 prospect Casey Tucker. The Stanford OL was a little more polished at this stage, but both bring good measureables and toughness to the college trenches.

How the class is shaping up: Miami just saw a special teams prospect decommit, but the Hurricanes have quickly bounced back with the addition of Milo. With this latest commitment, Miami now has seven O-Line prospects committed with two ranked in the ESPN 300 in Milo and Tyree St. Louis. Overall, Miami, which currently sits at No. 11 in the class rankings, has 10 ESPN 300 prospects committed, led by a pair of running backs in Dexter Williams and Jordan Scarlett.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back