BAR MILO COMMITS

**** Olsen aint looking so happy up in the top right corner

Don't start this **** damnit

They should've had Kaaya in front throwing up the U to welcome his homie to the canes Fam...would've been epic

Brad is studying old UGA defense film to get ready for loserville DC.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya @TrinidadBrad · 1m
Looks like I'll be playing with @Milo79Bar once again!
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 11 times11 FavoriteFavorited 10 times10

Advertisement
Don't care about his race/religion, I do know he's in the running for coolest name on team. Bar Milo, come on now.

1.jpg

my 2nd favorite bar

Brad Kaaya @TrinidadBrad · 1m
Looks like I'll be playing with @Milo79Bar once again!
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 11 times11 FavoriteFavorited 10 times10
Milo going to know all the plays before he even hits campus. Hope he has a good trainer and come in dominating. Oline up for grabs next year. St Louis, KC McDermott, Bar Milo, Trevor Darling, Nick Linder is going to be nasty In 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
on another note,

Who would've guessed that UMiami would plant its flag in the san fernando valley of all places? We got that school on lockdown from now on.

They should've had Kaaya in front throwing up the U to welcome his homie to the canes Fam...would've been epic

He's studying film. Go Canes!

Actually if u look closely 3 heads above chickillo (at the top), that looks like Kaaya

Advertisement

He's studying film. Go Canes!

Actually if u look closely 3 heads above chickillo (at the top), that looks like Kaaya

Ice looks like he could be Magic Johnson's brother in this picture.

Advertisement
Back