BAR MILO COMMITS

Advertisement
Let's not start pushing commits out the door. A cane is a cane is a cane!

We coming!

654.gif

Advertisement
Question for the board historians (Matador, etc.):

Would Bar Milo be the first Israeli player at the U?

Wow is he really a ****** kid playing for a Catholic school now that is unusual. I thought he was mulatto.

Go Canes

Nick Nolte "Are you Catholic?"
Levita McCray " No, I sent Butch there because them nuns don't take any ****!" -Blue Chips

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was really pumped over this initially but now I'm questioning if this kid even exists. How is he playing o-line in Cali AND bringing classic libations to downtown St. Pete? Sounds suspect at best to me.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/food/spirits/bar-milo-brings-more-classic-****tail-creativity-to-downtown-st-petersburg/1167950

I don't think he sticks... His family wants him close to home. He will take probably 5 official visits also. Seems like he only committed because Brad Kaaya is here.

Advertisement
Love getting this Cali connect going. Milo has a lot of very good offers, its great to see. I am not going to lie I wish at least one of UCLA or USC had offered him. I suppose his best offers besides us are NEB, WASH, and ASU.

Well if they don't offer and Kaaya and him blow it up then thats 2 we stole right under their noses

Dexter Williams likes this commit

FlexOnTheCarry ‏@DexterW_22 4m
Another commit I'm feeling safe already and I ain't hit the back field yet lol����
Expand Reply Retweet Favorited More

Will's reaction....

1.gif

Last edited:
I don't think he sticks... His family wants him close to home. He will take probably 5 official visits also. Seems like he only committed because Brad Kaaya is here.

Even though they would like him close....His family may feel better knowing he is with Kaaya down here

Advertisement
Back