BANNER LINK

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Someone on the WEZ confirmed the cost to fly a banner before the Pitt game is around $530. I set a goal of $600 to account for any fees/taxes/etc. anything extra will be used for future banners.

Once we raise enough I will contact the donors to vote on what we want to put on the banner.

You’re a ******* idiot, how about that

$600 is nothing for me. I have a good mind to order a banner myself.

Mine will say “The fans support you, Coach Richt”

Not because I believe it - I don’t - but because it will water down the effect of your bigoted, dumbass banner.

Then anyone who reads both will just be like “well, it’s a wash. Fans can’t make up their minds.”

Thanks for posting the link to the banner site, OP.

Choose a more unifying message next time.
Put up or **** up

Thank you to whoever donated that last $10. I just matched it.

I have $50 more to match. Let's do this!!!

flybyimg.php
4EF9A01A-5926-4763-9ED3-6BFA40271F22.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
$600 is nothing for me. I have a good mind to order a banner myself.

Mine will say “The fans support you, Coach Richt”

Not because I believe it - I don’t - but because it will water down the effect of your bigoted, dumbass banner.

Then anyone who reads both will just be like “well, it’s a wash. Fans can’t make up their minds.”

Thanks for posting the link to the banner site, OP.

Choose a more unifying message next time.

I would love to see you fly it. Everyone would assume you were an FSU troll and it would basically be 2 banners dissing Richt. Please make this happen. Thanks.

Advertisement
Which offer? The $200? or the offer where you said $600 is nothing to you and you would fly your own banner?

You are named after a *** music group. Keep whining.

Only one of those is an offer. The other is my business alone.

Your banner is garbage.

Advertisement
I would love to see you fly it. Everyone would assume you were an FSU troll and it would basically be 2 banners dissing Richt. Please make this happen. Thanks.

I’m trying to see if they’ll still take an order. Kind of last minute, but will try to get one in the air.

Nobody is going to think I’m an FSU troll. Most casual fans do still support Richt, as long as he hires an OC and makes necessary changes.

“Real fans support Mark Richt. #ThankYouSeniors”

I’m trying to see if they’ll still take an order. Kind of last minute, but will try to get one in the air.

Nobody is going to think I’m an FSU troll. Most casual fans do still support Richt, as long as he hires an OC and makes necessary changes.

“Real fans support Mark Richt. #ThankYouSeniors”

Then why not one that thanks the seniors and gets the message out to Richt. You already agreed it was a good message. It should be the only one flying tomorrow, but...

Thank you Seniors, you deserved more! #New OC/QBC

Advertisement
Back