BANNER LINK

Advertisement
Thanks. You also are entitled to keep on supporting Richt no matter how bad he does. Once Richt gets canned I am sure you will have a nice time downvoting guys on the Boca Raton High message board for making fun of their new QB coach. MOrk Richt.

Not sure what your obsession is with me and downvoting. It doesn't take a genius to click on both of our profiles and see that you give out twice as many downvotes/dumb reactions than I do. And you joined more than 4 years after me. You're a strange dude.

Not sure what your obsession is with me and downvoting. It doesn't take a genius to click on both of our profiles and see that you give out twice as many downvotes/dumb reactions than I do. And you joined more than 4 years after me. You're a strange dude.

I could care less about your downvotes. I am just saying you are on another level of Richt slurping because anyone that doesn't suck off RIcht gets a neg. I can't see your profile, but I would venture a guess that I give out a lot more upvotes than you as well.

I could care less about your downvotes. I am just saying you are on another level of Richt slurping because anyone that doesn't suck off RIcht gets a neg. I can't see your profile, but I would venture a guess that I give out a lot more upvotes than you as well.

You could care A LOT less about my downvotes.

Advertisement
You are right. Technically I could. However as of right now they are VERY low on my list of things I care about. I certainly don't throw tantrums like a child about them like you do when people mock Mork.

I'm not sure why you think I care so much. You are a very emotional person, and realizing that instead of projecting it onto other people would be helpful for your mental status.

I'm not sure why you think I care so much. You are a very emotional person, and realizing that instead of projecting it onto other people would be helpful for your mental status.

I am far from emotional. You are the one that jumps down anyones throat that mocks Richt. You are very emotional and very gullible which is why you buy all of Richts Snake Oil.

Advertisement
Back