BANNER LINK

I don't even know who you are, but I must have angered you by proving you wrong recently. It is nice to know I am living rent free in your head.
maxresdefault.jpg
Lol typical response from the banner flying asdholes THE UNORIGINAL WEZ douchebags

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hoe, you loved the hire. Prove that you didn’t.

I hated the hire from the second it happened. I never wanted to hire UGAs trash. I also saw what he did at UGA. Blowing big games every year. Losing the locker room. etc. I did not want him. I didn't post here at that time so I cant prove it, but at the very minimum I do not want him here now. You do. That shows how much of a sucker you are.

I hated the hire from the second it happened. I never wanted to hire UGAs trash. I also saw what he did at UGA. Blowing big games every year. Losing the locker room. etc. I did not want him. I didn't post here at that time so I cant prove it, but at the very minimum I do not want him here now. You do. That shows how much of a sucker you are.
Prove it. I bet you can’t. Know why? Because you loved. You were like: “Finally a HC I can support. He is a great recruiter and he will develop QBs, and Miami will play in a major bowl game by year three”.

Guess what ****face? You were right!!

It also because USC fans actually care about their team. Half of this board still wants to let Richt have a few more years to try and get his guys in. Then you have UGA trolls like @Dawgcane and @hughhoney who want Richt to be the coach until he retires even if we only win 6 games a year for the next 10 years.
:hunt-dog-lol: that **** comes out of your mouth. You don't believe this. **** when Golden was about to get fired the most this site/WEZ could raise was like 2k .

Advertisement
:hunt-dog-lol: that **** comes out of your mouth. You don't believe this. **** when Golden was about to get fired the most this site/WEZ could raise was like 2k .

It is true. Everytime I post something negative about Richt I get a ton of slurpers downvoting me and telling me to give Richt more time. The posters I tagged don't care how bad Richt does. They want him to stay for all eternity.

It is true. Everytime I post something negative about Richt I get a ton of slurpers downvoting me and telling me to give Richt more time. The posters I tagged don't care how bad Richt does. They want him to stay for all eternity.

Bro, that’s not true. If he doesn’t make changes to his staff, I want him gone. But I want to give him a chance to make changes. Every program has a down year. Hopefully Richt learned his lesson at UGA. If not, BOTs will force him out.

Bro, that’s not true. If he doesn’t make changes to his staff, I want him gone. But I want to give him a chance to make changes. Every program has a down year. Hopefully Richt learned his lesson at UGA. If not, BOTs will force him out.

If he gets rid of Jorn, Searles, and hires an OC I will be happy for another year.

It also because USC fans actually care about their team. Half of this board still wants to let Richt have a few more years to try and get his guys in. Then you have UGA trolls like @Dawgcane and @hughhoney who want Richt to be the coach until he retires even if we only win 6 games a year for the next 10 years.

I know how desperate you are to engage me in conversation, but making up random **** isn't going to do the trick. Stop trying so hard.

Advertisement
I know how desperate you are to engage me in conversation, but making up random **** isn't going to do the trick. Stop trying so hard.

I have no interest in engaging you in conversation. I just tagged the 2 posters that would support Richt no matter how bad he does.

I never said or remotely implied what you stated to be my opinion.

You still support Richt after 18 years of sub par seasons. If you still support him after this year. Nothing is going to change your mind. You also go around aggressively down voting anyone that voices a negative opinion of Richt. You are the second biggest slurper still posting on CIS.

Advertisement
You still support Richt after 18 years of sub par seasons. If you still support him after this year. Nothing is going to change your mind. You also go around aggressively down voting anyone that voices a negative opinion of Richt. You are the second biggest slurper still posting on CIS.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion of what I think.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion of what I think.

Thanks. You also are entitled to keep on supporting Richt no matter how bad he does. Once Richt gets canned I am sure you will have a nice time downvoting guys on the Boca Raton High message board for making fun of their new QB coach. MOrk Richt.

Advertisement
Back