BANNER LINK

Advertisement
You're the one waging childish personal insults at me and I'm the "keyboard warrior"? LMAO!!!!!

I would love for you to say "F the seniors" to them directly or to most respectable UM fans at a tailgate. Easy to say that when you are behind a keyboard and they are working their asses off for us fans every day.

Are you illiterate? The whole point of the banner is to call out the coach while keeping the players out of it on senior day.

"F the seniors" really shows how much of a piece of **** fan you are.
You misquote me and call ME "illiterate"???? LMFAO!!!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I clearly wrote "f the seniors FEELINGS.". These are grown men with bright futures ahead of them. They will be fine.

Hahaha it would be awesome if mark responds with a banner of his own that says "4 millions reasons why 2019 will be a great year."

Advertisement
The man has stepped up. You will even have reserves if we cannot beat UF next year. Make the change![/QUOTE]

There isnt enough time to make changes. It is what it is. Everyone has let their opinions be known.

Not acting like the players will care either way about a message on Richt. They deserve a shoutout on Sr. Day. Their parent, possibly grandparents and other family members will be there for a proud day. No sense to trash part of the team on this day. Be a good fan and think them, then take a subtile shot that they deserved more and the need for a staff change. No calling out the offense, or just thanks to the D.
I respect your thoughts and opinions @ucaned . We will have to agree to disagree. GO CANES!

Advertisement
You misquote me and call ME "illiterate"???? LMFAO!!!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I clearly wrote "f the seniors FEELINGS.". These are grown men with bright futures ahead of them. They will be fine.

Anyway, you continue to miss the point. It is not necessarily about the "seniors' feelings" (although it is senior day, *******). It is about the fact that a message - that can be perceived as calling out players on senior day - can be a terrible look for the program and not good long term. What quality coach/recruits would want to play for a team/fanbase filled with idiots like you.

We, as Miami fans, understand that we are calling out the coach moreso than the players. However, ESPN and other media outlets may not see it or report it that way.

Pro Tips. Next time put the message in the GOFundme Link. Also, everyone save up your piggy banks all off season. We will need a lot of banners next season.

Advertisement
Richt is the enemy of Miami fans, his fake offense is the issue, stop Pickering with each other, keep your eye on the problem

Advertisement
i still think my idea of putting a "FIRE MORK" T shirt on a huge fat chick that will waddle around Hard Rock would be more
effective and a lot cheaper. a bucket of KFC and a couple boxes of Krispy Kreme is a lot less than paying for a plane.

as a matter of fact, putting T shirts on about 10-15 buffaloes would be even better --- a whole herd of em.

Look I am not some blind and stubborn zealot. Ideally, we wouldn't be doing this on senior day. And ideally, if we were doing it on senior day, we would add a hashtag that said #SorrySeniors or something like that, as I suggested, or add a whole second banner to pay homage to the seniors, as OP suggested.

But the last 2 home games were night games. And the ones before that were before #bannertime was upon us (beating VT helped somewhat but losing JT4 made me go nuclear). And our resources are limited. So it is what it is!

Richt (and the administration) is to blame for all of this. He screwed those seniors--and their parents, grandparents, etc.--way more than he screwed us the fans. I am sure a lot of those parents feel hoodwinked and bamboozled just like we do if not worse. I would hope that they and their seniors would forgive us crazy "bannermen" for going after a mutual enemy on their special day (A WHOLE HOUR BEFORE KICKOFF).

Peace out! In the middle of moving. Will holler back around game time. GO CANES!!!

i still think my idea of putting a "FIRE MORK" T shirt on a huge fat chick that will waddle around Hard Rock would be more
effective and a lot cheaper. a bucket of KFC and a couple boxes of Krispy Kreme is a lot less than paying for a plane.

as a matter of fact, putting T shirts on about 10-15 buffaloes would be even better --- a whole herd of em.
LMAO!!! I needed that laugh!!!

LMAO!!! I needed that laugh!!!
thumbsup.jpg

Advertisement
Back