BANNER LINK

It does that too. Just us

Which is half of our country. I’m not religious what so ever. But I’m smart enough to realize this is going to offend anyone who is.

I think it is funny and to the point but when your trying to get your way from a bunch of business professionals(BOT and the athletic director) coming off in any way childish is going to make your point look bad.
How can this statement offend a religious person, when it in no way devalues or judges religion in any way?

Would it be offensive to say “the bible tells the story of creation”. No, so why wouid the mere mention of a commandment be offensive?

Advertisement
No need to trash anyone this game. Thank the Seniors is the right thing for the fans to do. We all bleed Orange and Green in the end, so show appreciation to the players on their final home game.

Thank you Seniors, you deserved more! #New OC/QBC
??

How can this statement offend a religious person, when it in no way devalues or judges religion in any way?

Would it be offensive to say “the bible tells the story of creation”. No, so why wouid the mere mention of a commandment be offensive?
It’s passive aggressive. I would expect better from males.

Advertisement
TO ALL

It’s offensive and I’ve been loud about that

But it’s also on message. And the man who spearheaded it gets final say.

As a Christian, I have already forgiven @NateDogg

A round of applause and reps to @NateDogg

I donated to the cause. And don't want a refund.

The Trustees wanted to see a ground swell.

Personally, I know I'm a sinner and need a savior, so in that regard I guess I'm religious.

The banner doesn't offend me. But I understand how the Bible is offensive to some. It's meant to be.

And doing less than your best is a sin, it's a form of stealing.

Too much personal info, I know.

That said, I think Thank you Seniors, you deserved more! #New OC/QBC is better.

@NateDogg

Hits the point and more on Sr. Day. No sense in getting nasty on a day our players are honored. Hammer the BoT , Frenk, and James with emails about displeasure with the staff, but don't do the other tomorrow.

Advertisement
On senior day, our message should avoid trashing players at all costs.

The "thanks defense 4 saving us...." is good but looks like we are trashing the offensive players/seniors in the process.

Save the other ones for week 2 next year.

Donated and this would have been a good choice to go with. Not a fan of bringing religion into it.

Save it for another time. This is the message that needs to be sent. Thanks the players and sends a subtile message.

Your message has no BALLS!! This is THE U, not some ghey a$$ PC-friendly school like Penn State
tenor (11).gif

Advertisement
Your message has no BALLS!! This is THE U, not some ghey a$$ PC-friendly school like Penn State
View attachment 69754

Then you are missing the point. Subtile but sends a message. 1. Thanks the seniors for being part of the U. 2. They deserved more, noting the quality of coaching and football was not up to UM standards but they stayed and played hard. 3. We need a new OC and QBC.

Simple minds might not get the message, but most of the fan base will know it was the best option delivered yet.

View attachment 69754

Has nothing to do with being "PC" you ******* dumbass. It has to do with showing a little bit of respect to the seniors who have stuck with the program through ****. We are all on the same page in terms of something nastier after a UF loss, but not on senior day.....mr. keyboard warrior.

Also F the seniors feelings! They have been coddled long enough! Time to face the real world where actions result in consequences.

I also guarantee that some if not many of them will be happy that Richt is under fire. After all, they will be playing in some Toilet Bowl in a couple of weeks instead of the CFP or another major bowl after New Years. And who is to blame for that? The Fraud Offices of Richt and Richt, LLC (where Blake James is a managing partner).

Stop acting like the seniors are some sensitive little bitcches. They will be fine. Some will play in the NFL. Some will be on practice squads or maybe Canada. The rest of them have a debt-free degree from a top tier university. They will not flinch over some banner attacking their fraudulent coach a whole hour before kickoff!

Advertisement
So are we changing the banner or not?

If you change the banner text to something not religious, I’ll donate $200 today.

Also F the seniors feelings! They have been coddled long enough! Time to face the real world where actions result in consequences.

I also guarantee that some if not many of them will be happy that Richt is under fire. After all, they will be playing in some Toilet Bowl in a couple of weeks instead of the CFP or another major bowl after New Years. And who is to blame for that? The Fraud Offices of Richt and Richt, LLC (where Blake James is a managing partner).

Stop acting like the seniors are some sensitive little bitcches. They will be fine. Some will play in the NFL. Some will be on practice squads or maybe Canada. The rest of them have a debt-free degree from a top tier university. They will not flinch over some banner attacking their fraudulent coach a whole hour before kickoff!

Not acting like the players will care either way about a message on Richt. They deserve a shoutout on Sr. Day. Their parent, possibly grandparents and other family members will be there for a proud day. No sense to trash part of the team on this day. Be a good fan and think them, then take a subtile shot that they deserved more and the need for a staff change. No calling out the offense, or just thanks to the D.

Has nothing to do with being "PC" you ******* dumbass. It has to do with showing a little bit of respect to the seniors who have stuck with the program through ****. We are all on the same page in terms of something nastier after a UF loss, but not on senior day.....mr. keyboard warrior.
You're the one waging childish personal insults at me and I'm the "keyboard warrior"? LMAO!!!!!

Are you illiterate? The whole point of the banner is to call out the coach while keeping the players out of it on senior day.

"F the seniors" really shows how much of a piece of **** fan you are.

Advertisement
Back