BANNER LINK

Advertisement
This will certainly be interesting. Wonder if this will get any press at all or if it will be swept under the rug.

$600 is nothing for me. I have a good mind to order a banner myself.

Mine will say “The fans support you, Coach Richt”

Not because I believe it - I don’t - but because it will water down the effect of your bigoted, dumbass banner.

Then anyone who reads both will just be like “well, it’s a wash. Fans can’t make up their minds.”

Thanks for posting the link to the banner site, OP.

Choose a more unifying message next time.

Advertisement
This will certainly be interesting. Wonder if this will get any press at all or if it will be swept under the rug.

I can confirm barry jackson will cover the banner being flown. He would have used quotes from me but i did not want my identity published.

Not because I believe it - I don’t - but because it will water down the effect of your bigoted, dumbass banner.

Then anyone who reads both will just be like “well, it’s a wash. Fans can’t make up their minds.”

Sure. “Hey would ya look at that? Some fans support him still. Huh, i guess he isnt stealing or doing a bad job.”

**** out of here with that bull****

I wonder if the anti-religion people on here understand how smug they sound.

Way to divide the fanbase on something totally tangental and irrelevant.

Have a problem with the offense? Fine, that’s something most of us agree with. Just leave Jesus out of it.

Banner or not the fan base is divided on the topic of flying one. I tend to agree with those not wanting a banner to fly this game. It should have already been done. If a banner was to fly it should simply thank the seniors and the fact that they went through a lot to be a member of this team with sanctions, coaching changes.

You are making this way to personal and cannot look at it rationally. Hence a down vote on each of my posts.

Advertisement

Chiose a more unifying message next time.

Do it hotshot. If you like losers do it

Chiose a more unifying message next time.
Dumbest response yet. So you don't support Rorcht but you'll fly a banner saying so and representing what a majority of the fan base doesn't want, including yourself. Just to try to negate what some people might think of the other. Lulz

Dumbest response yet. So you don't support Rorcht but you'll fly a banner saying so and representing what a majority of the fan base doesn't want, including yourself. Just to try to negate what some people might think of the other. Lulz

Standing up to bigotry and for religious rights is more important than expressing my dislike for Mark Richt’s offense. So, yeah.

Advertisement
Standing up to bigotry and for religious rights is more important than expressing my dislike for Mark Richt’s offense. So, yeah.
LOL. Again it's all about perception, each person could interpret that differently but what you're saying is a complete lie, even to your own feelings. Dumb

Advertisement
How about...

$4M for this? Stealing is not a virtue. Hire an OC/QBC

Even though I think for this week it should simply be Thank you Seniors. Maybe even, Thank you Seniors, you deserved more! #New OC/QBC

How about...

Even though I think for this week it should simply be Thank you Seniors. Maybe even, Thank you Seniors, you deserved more! #New OC/QBC

I really like this.

How about...

Its ******* dumb.

The message was to force an OC change.

If you all want to fly a useless banner saying he’s stealing then hand out refunds

There were better options on message

Advertisement
Back