Bandwagon thread

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Which recruit are you absolutely certain is gonna pan out and be a stud here? For the purposes of this thread, try to limit it to one recruit.

Jamal Carter is my pick: he has all the physical tools, aggressiveness on the field, and work ethic. Once he gets a grasp of the position, he will be a terror in run support and has the versatility to cover any position on the field.

Advertisement
Olsen. He has the tools (arm strength will get better as he grows) and he has the pedigree. Coming from a football family, no way he slacks off and he already seems like a student of the game. Just a shame he got hurt. He will also have every opportunity to come right in and succeed.

Dobard. As starved as we are for a playmaking TE that will work the middle of the field and develop as a safety net for Olsen, this guy will have monster numbers and be a key part of the O moving forward.

Dobard. As starved as we are for a playmaking TE that will work the middle of the field and develop as a safety net for Olsen, this guy will have monster numbers and be a key part of the O moving forward.

JMO but I think Travis Johnson is more of a playmaking TE than Dobard

Advertisement
Kevin Olsen, I think he'll be our guy that gets us back on the national stage, The Qb that becomes a household name throughout the country.

Most of the class will be studs imo, but the one that the fans will be happiest about is Bryant because disruptive DTs are rare.

The Chosen One Kevin Olsen was born to resurrect the U. It has been prophesized. And therefore it will come to pass.

Advertisement
he wont be in the next class..but Ermon Lane.. best player in florida.. if miami gets him.. he will be a flat out stud here..

Collins is a no doubter, but based on position need I'll go with Keith Bryant. He is the first DT we've had in years who combines elite burst with true nastiness. Grades are the only thing that can derail him.

Last edited:
Pete, you have said countless times that Jamal Carter is still a little raw at the safety position.

Do you see him coming him and gaining playing time his frosh year, ala Bush, or do you see him taking a RS year and learning the position?

Advertisement
What about Angelo Jean-Louis?

Everyone had him coming in and earning playing time this year if he made it in.

Now with an extra year to learn the position him coming in making a positive impact would be very important.

What about Angelo Jean-Louis?

Everyone had him coming in and earning playing time this year if he made it in.

Now with an extra year to learn the position him coming in making a positive impact would be very important.

PREACCHHHHHHH! AJL all day. Thank you.

Advertisement
Hopefully under this staff the majority of our guys pan out. If not we can expect to be a .500 team for a long time. My pick would be Collins as well.

Pete, you have said countless times that Jamal Carter is still a little raw at the safety position.

Do you see him coming him and gaining playing time his frosh year, ala Bush, or do you see him taking a RS year and learning the position?

He will play right away. Deon was just as Raw as Carter, maybe even more. Carter's willingness to tackle is something that I'm impressed by

Advertisement
Back