Bandwagon thread

Advertisement
This class has a lot of boys I like...and I'mma tell you why.

Keith Bryant is my number one. Why?

167.jpg

As I said in the WEZ...look at that dude's mug. Ain't no sunshine in his life. Only darkness.

My number two...so far, anyway. Artie Burns. Why?

Look at this face...

168.jpg

That is every picture he's ever taken. No happiness in his life. Only football. He been eating pork'n'beans all his life and he's sick and ******* tired of it. Need that NFL money to buy Big Mama a new house in Boca Raton, get her outta the 'Beans. This guy is going to be Top 25 draft pick in the NFL. I'm tellin ya'll now.

My number three. Jamal Carter. Why?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/632/580/580632.jpg

Look at that pic. Too big to post here. But ol boy works out with rusty weights. Only real MF'rs workout with rusty equipment.

That boy is also pretty as ****...too pretty not to score touchdowns and steal the football from the other team. My early vote for most ***** while at the U as well. ******* love dudes who smile and score touchdowns. So, he gotz to do it.

I've been on that Lane wagon for 2 years

Ay, look at this boys hair...its like Busta Rhymes just got out of bed in 1997.

169.jpg

Once he cleans that up a little bit, ol boy is finna feed his family for 3-4 generations. I like my WRs clean cut and pretty. You ain't never seen Michael Irvin, Thrill Hill, Dre Johnson, dem Moss boys, Lamar etc lookin anything but slick. Underrated trait for a wide out. If they ain't pretty, they ain't want the ball that much because wide outs...they wanna score. Scoring on the football field means more scoring OFF the football field...those pretty mother****ers are aware of this.

Another suggestion, if you can pass it on...only Merton Hanks gets to wear that kind of **** around his neck.

170.jpg

Last edited:
not sold on Lane....looks like he's trying to force the no smile. i think he might have some soft in him.

Advertisement
Collins is a no doubter, but based on position need I'll go with Keith Bryant. He is the first DT we've had in years who combines elite burst with true nastiness. Grades are the only thing that can derail him.

Feel the same way, we need Bryant to be a beast.

Bryant is a great call. Right up there for me.

When we landed Collins, Bryant, and Kearse way back and I started checking them out, I couldn't believe it. All 3 looked to have elite potential.

When we landed Collins, Bryant, and Kearse way back and I started checking them out, I couldn't believe it. All 3 looked to have elite potential.

I always wondered why everyone was so high on Kearse. I understand he has size and the famous "freak" partial DNA.....but watching the kids tapes didnt do much for me. He said he wanted to play wr but he never played the position before and didnt look to have those instincts. Last year he was still playing a hybrid QB against awful competition. When he decommited I wasn't concerned one bit.

I always wondered why everyone was so high on Kearse. I understand he has size and the famous "freak" partial DNA.....but watching the kids tapes didnt do much for me. He said he wanted to play wr but he never played the position before and didnt look to have those instincts. Last year he was still playing a hybrid QB against awful competition. When he decommited I wasn't concerned one bit.

It's just the potential, that's all. Plus that was back in the early spring.

Advertisement
I got Alex Collins. He runs ****ed off, and our O-line is getting set up to be dominant.

Kearse would've been a monster at S for us...like what everyone was hoping Ray Ray would become. How can anyone watch Deon Bush from HS to now and not think any other physically impressive S could do the same for us, given the way this staff develops players? He also would've been a nice offensive weapon because he's big, physical and quick, although AJL is much more of a sure thing.

Advertisement

Kearse would've been a monster at S for us...like what everyone was hoping Ray Ray would become. How can anyone watch Deon Bush from HS to now and not think any other physically impressive S could do the same for us, given the way this staff develops players? He also would've been a nice offensive weapon because he's big, physical and quick, although AJL is much more of a sure thing.

I understand the potential part....but some people on here were going nuts like he was the hottest prospect around. I watched his tapes, and I will easily take Carter and Burns over him....and AJL any day of the week. Reminded me of Kermit, world class speed for sure but I will take AJL or Coley over him.

I'd take Burns over Kearse for sure because Burns is a better athlete and better DB right now, plus he can play corner potentially. Carter and Kearse is a toss-up...they're both great athletes but Carter has more range and Kearse has more size and power.

I don't think Kearse is as fast as you think though. He's very quick and sudden as shown by his elusiveness as an option QB. His long speed isn't that great though...certainly not as good as Burns or Carter. If he played WR for us he'd be more of a Hankerson type than a Streeter type.

I think a lot of fans were excited by his athleticism and overall just impressed by his highlights. He looked great as a runner and the few clips of him on defense were eye-opening. He's definitely not the sure-fire stud that Collins and Bryant are though.

Advertisement
Back