Banda to Utah St?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do know UF, BAMA and everyone else wanted James Williams, Tae Williams, and Kam Kichens...gun to your head ya sh*t just got blown off.

Our safety room isnt lacking in numbers or talent currently. Thats his joba nd hes done it ..regardless of all the misses you seem to like to harp on also while downplaying the wins because you dont like dude. He is a good recruiter. Point blank period. Best on our current staff.

Not saying he cant be replaced because everyone is..bu you seem to down play him alot.
Lets list all the head to heads hes had w UF, Bama, or LSU. You not really taking him. C'mon cuzz. Like you really not taking him. Thats a battle he loses 9 out of 10 times. Body of work. Its like when the Fins would beat the Pats back when they were winning Super Bowls. They'll get one every once in a while, but we all know it ain't a real competition (this Sunday tho... LFG!)

I've been pretty consistently down on everyone on the Defense except for Stroud since Manny Diaz has been here. Saying Banda is the best recruiter there isn't saying much when most of the blue chippers he recruits in our backyard consistently pick other schools over ours. Credit where it's due for this cycle, but if he gets fired tomorrow I doubt there's a single Power 5 school that would hire him. It ain't nothing personal I'm one of the few who don't refer to him as the bartender in a derogatory way (an honorable profession imo). Watch where Imma be if Baker or Rumph or Patke leave. I promise I'll have the same energy.

His overall work speaks for itself and it ain't impressive. You been here 6 years and you get your first 5 star? Well ****, its about time. Paul Williams got Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, Corn Elder, and Artie Burns. We crowning him too?

Everyone in the defense right now needs to go. Pronto.

Last edited:
We’ll see how it shakes out but, as I mentioned in another thread, Manny is low key more ruthless with regards to personnel than most think.

Manny is a lot of things but he isn’t dumb. He’s not Golden-level stubborn. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if he cans the whole defensive staff — now whether he is capable of hiring a big boy DC, that I don’t know

Advertisement
🤫

Actions define what your are not what people say.

What stubborn or dumb coach would hire an OC from Bama and the great Nick Saban just to fire the OC 1 year later and admit/realize it was a mistake? 🤔

Those are not stubborn or dumb actions.

I’m apart of the just let it play out crew just like you and then judge the actions.

We’ll see how it shakes out but, as I mentioned in another thread, Manny is low key more ruthless with regards to personnel than most think.

Manny is a lot of things but he isn’t dumb. He’s not Golden-level stubborn. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if he cans the whole defensive staff — now whether he is capable of hiring a big boy DC, that I don’t know

Not easy to fire your buddy.... we are on coach episode 3 with the same problem... it is like Groundhogs day again

It’s black Sunday. With a lot of bowls being cancelled and seasons over, we will start to see firings across the country.

if Miami plays a bowl maybe manny keeps his staff through that to try and squeak out one more win this year. If the team opts out of a bowl, the firings on the defensive staff will begin quickly

Advertisement
I fully expect Banda to be on staff or even be Miami DC
It’s black Sunday. With a lot of bowls being cancelled and seasons over, we will start to see firings across the country.

if Miami plays a bowl maybe manny keeps his staff through that to try and squeak out one more win this year. If the team opts out of a bowl, the firings on the defensive staff will begin quickly
Agree - Best scenario is Miami opts out of a bowl game and starts to work on a new defensive staff before all the strong candidates are hired.

Advertisement
It’s funny to me that you heard crickets from Chise and other mopey posters after the Duke game but them boys loud af now.

If you want to be right more than you want your team to succeed are you really a fan of said team?

And fans that bash Banda but defend Rumph make me feel like I’m living in the Twilifht Zone.

I’m sure it’s easier to fire coaches when they aren’t your boys so to speak. When manuelo fired the off coaches it was business- he really didn’t have a past history with them. A good portion on the defense came with him or worked with him in past regimes. Honestly IMO if he does what appears needs to be done on defense I will have more respect for him. Let him be ceo and focus on recruiting.

Advertisement
Back