Banda to Utah St?

Advertisement
Why take Banda?? Take Baker instead
Anyone with a sliver of defensive intellect...

watch a one loss Miami teams LBs in space blow assignment...

watch bolden clean up said missed assignment like a Patriot missile.

“who coaches LBs?”

who coaches DBs and Safeties?

“call the second guy”

Advertisement
A kid that I used to work with coming out of HS and in the recruiting process is now transferring from Liberty. He’s been in touch with a QC from USU (he won’t be going there because he’s transferring back home because he’s having a kid)

They haven’t said who the DC is but whoever it is... it is done. Because they keep refer to the scheme they’re going to run and how it is aggressive and guys living in the backfield and they need DEs with length to be successful.

Sure sounds like it’s gonna be Banda based on those attributes and he’s the only name I’ve seen even mentioned for the position.

Advertisement
Anyone with a sliver of defensive intellect...

watch a one loss Miami teams LBs in space blow assignment...

watch bolden clean up said missed assignment like a Patriot missile.

“who coaches LBs?”

who coaches DBs and Safeties?

“call the second guy”
Our safeties mightve had the worst game of anyone in that UNC game

Advertisement
Jake Swalley will be his DL coach. USU already has their OLB coach and ST coordinator. Only other option is Patke takes a massive pay cut to coach ILB or Rumph goes because he has no choice.
If Banda leaves Rumph won’t follow. If he takes one my money is patke since they’re attached at the hip.

Advertisement
It’s black Sunday. With a lot of bowls being cancelled and seasons over, we will start to see firings across the country.

if Miami plays a bowl maybe manny keeps his staff through that to try and squeak out one more win this year. If the team opts out of a bowl, the firings on the defensive staff will begin quickly
I am hoping you are saying this as ‘changes are inevitable’. OK, praying, not hoping.

If Banda leaves Rumph won’t follow. If he takes one my money is patke since they’re attached at the hip.
Might be Rumph’s only job opportunity. Would be a terrible career move for Patke unless the alternative is out of a job.

Advertisement
Back