Banda to Utah St?

Advertisement
Be careful what you wish for...

Banda is the best recruiter we have on Defense, yall are putting your faith in Mauelito to replace him with a better recruiter something he simply hasn’t shown he’s capable of doing on the Defensive side of the ball.

Everybody loves to shît on Banda, but if he leaves just wait until December of 2021 & everybody is pulling their hair out because we missed on every top Safety we went after...

But this is what yall want, so don’t cry when shît gets Arctic cold out there, Banda goes & we’ll be left with Rumph, good luck with that shît lol.

Apparently Banda can recruit s's. That's it. Him, baker and Mandy just set a school record for most yards allowed. If anything get rid of rumph and make either baker or Banda move to the press box. No reason to have two co-coordinators on the sideline.

As long as manzy's here the defense isn't gonna a change so it don't matter who he hires for that. He either changes it up or gtfo

Does Utah State want a co-DC from a team whose defense set records for futility this past week? Seriously?

Advertisement

Banda is the best recruiter we have on Defense, yall are putting your faith in Mauelito to replace him with a better recruiter something he simply hasn’t shown he’s capable of doing on the Defensive side of the ball.

Everybody loves to shît on Banda, but if he leaves just wait until December of 2021 & everybody is pulling their hair out because we missed on every top Safety we went after...

But this is what yall want, so don’t cry when shît gets Arctic cold out there, Banda goes & we’ll be left with Rumph, good luck with that shît lol.

Diaz can’t really keep Rumph can he? He just can’t. There is no way to justify keeping an average coach and terrible recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Give me T-Rob or give me death.

Even if Banda is still here, December 2021 is going to be arctic cold with Mandy at the helm for his last year.
Guy is done after next season.

As much as i would hate to see Banda go because i do value his recruiting and i do believe he is a good coach. This would actually make it easier to get rid of Baker/Rumph. I could see a scenario where he keeps Patke and Stoud. Allows the new DC to bring 2 of his guys with him and some staffers.

Probably the only way this would go down IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back