Banda popin’ off at the Fan Base

WTF does loving a coach have to do with wins and loses?? You defending a career loser on the recruiting front and on the field...Banda must have poured you a nice drink

Of all the positions, safety has probably been our best position over the past 4 years. Not sure why you hate that man so much, but it seems misguided IMO. Have a good day sir. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Of all the positions, safety has probably been our best position over the past 4 years. Not sure why you hate that man so much, but it seems misguided IMO. Have a good day sir. Go Canes.

The fact that we have to rely on a 5th year JAG is a **** poor indictment of Banda recruiting abilities or lack there of

You have a nice weekend as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Learn to read. I said that Miami would use it to help them recruit, which they did.

One of many:

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/the-work-2-27.117964/

Here he was helping us personally after he already finished his career at Miami. It was often mention how Colbert would help us in recruiting. Do you really think he told Delany: “They didn’t help me get any better, but here’s why I think you should come here.”

Utterly clueless about football. Yeah, I bet what all those coaches told me and all my years coaching, as well was just wrong. Should have listened to Tee3000 so I could have been fired in year 1 and got disinterested enough with football, that I wouldn’t be going back and forth with his stupid ***.

learn to read what? You’re all over the place here.

How did Delaney turn out? He had a draft grade before coming here and ended up not getting drafted. Again..so coaches are going to recruit WHO with that? Recruits? Stfu

LOL at your years of “coaching” or whatever the **** you call it. You’re wrong as ****. You were likely around loser coaches & no one has told you that dumb *** ****..you learned it from YouTube. That’s how most of you learn about football. I’ve forgotten more football than you know. You actually compared team tackling to individual techniques and stances a position coach will account for thst is the mandated by any coordinator.

Put your red nose on cloen

I understand why this team is not good. The coaching staff lost the locker room. When you bring in guys that are transfers that start over guys that were all already here. Why would you let Osborne and Tate start over Cager or Hightower? Guys that committed to UM. Even starting Knowles over Smith was a big mistake. Pope should be starting with Thomas or Wiggins right now.

a transfer from Buffalo is all of a sudden our #1 WR, KR, & PR at the university of Miami.

The newest round of hate on Banda is currently fueled by the obviously unbiased opinion by a transfer player’s uncle.

Chronic mopes wanna believe what fit the agenda, not what their own eyes see and have seen his entire tenure here.

He coaches safeties, recruits players, & builds relationships with the families of players regardless of their position. He’s a very positive & good man to have representing our program.

so he does what every coach in America does. Here I thought he was special

Advertisement

he must be giving you some serious perks for you to write this.

my goodness

so he does what every coach in America does. Here I thought he was special

Every DB coach in America has has had all his starting safeties drafted and have had multiple starters in the NFL?

Really surprised I missed that on Sports Center.

@Tweed, you know the drill, once you make their list there's no coming off it. People were hammering him for recruiting, like that's not something happening systemically across UM, on both sides of the ball, across multiple geographies. Then your boy trashed him pretty good on here, and the rest is history.

Advertisement
I understand why this team is not good. The coaching staff lost the locker room. When you bring in guys that are transfers that start over guys that were all already here. Why would you let Osborne and Tate start over Cager or Hightower? Guys that committed to UM. Even starting Knowles over Smith was a big mistake. Pope should be starting with Thomas or Wiggins right now.

Lmao.

Knowles didn't decide when to play or whether he was ready to play. The guy played hard in practice, and due to some combination of lack of talent in front of him/bad talent evaluation by our coaches/we had no one else, Knowles played before he was ready. And I am pretty sure he knew he wasn't ready, but the player doesn't have a choice when the coach calls the number.
All we can ask for from a player is that he prepares well and gives his best effort. Whether the player is good enough really isn't in the player's control beyond preparation.
Example, when a guy who is 6'8" tall is tasked with guarding Joel Embiid, and gets destroyed, is ti the player's fault that the coach put him in that spot? No.
**** yeah it is... You ever watched Remember the Titans when dude knew he couldn't guard that kid, but I blame everybody including the cheerleaders.

Lol you talk **** about Shaq and Pinckney but got a soft spot for Robert Knowles but I don’t know football 🤡
When did I talk **** about 55 and 56? All I said was that Huff and Brooks have a chance to do better. Thats not talking **** at all u bum

Advertisement
So Banda doesn’t like fans with opinions that don’t support losing huh?

I have been a fan longer and more supportive than Banda has been working outside the bar he worked at.

fck him and fck losers.

America loves winners.

He coaches safeties, recruits players, & builds relationships with the families of players regardless of their position. He’s a very positive & good man to have representing our program.

Great. Make him Chief Executive Recruiting Assistant of Football Relationship Mechanics and then go hire a real Safety coach.

With love,
Us

Advertisement
Back