Banda popin’ off at the Fan Base

Robert Knowles has 27 total tackles for the season... to compare Gurvan Hall has 28 solo tackles and 52 total tackles.

Like I said Knowles gets the most credit, praise from coRches and multiple threads on CIS, for doing the bare minimum.

I’m pretty sure Derrick Smith would’ve had a much bigger impact playing the same role
Nope Knowles kept Pitt out of the endzone last week and helped us get the win.

Advertisement
This is the same dork who was driving around with the Russell Athletics Bowl trophy to show prospective recruits.

He’s too emotional and prone to fits of sissified nonsense. Knowles plays one decent game after 38 terrible ones in a row, and Coach Ted Lange is crowning him.

Loyalty? LOL. Why wouldn’t Knowles be loyal when he’s been stealing a $150k/year scholarship for 5 years?

This is the same dork who was driving around with the Russell Athletics Bowl trophy to show prospective recruits.

He’s too emotional and prone to fits of sissified nonsense. Knowles plays one decent game after 38 terrible ones in a row, and Coach Ted Lange is crowning him.

Loyalty? LOL. Why wouldn’t Knowles be loyal when he’s been stealing a $150k/year scholarship for 5 years?
It’s frustrating watching our team play undisciplined, celebrate dumb **** etc

but then you see stuff like this and it makes more sense

Advertisement
How are people still calling Banda a ****** coach ?

Funny how he gets no credit for coaching them up but he gets the blame if they fk up on the field .

Guarantee if our secondary was getting torched every week yal would blame Banda even tho he supposedly only recruits

I read a lot of criticism about Banda on these boards, lame cracks about bartending.

For my money, hall, bolden & knowles have progressed more than any other unit of the course of this season. 15 & 94/97 is still the best unit we have, but the safetys aren’t far behind.

This after JJ and Redwine. Banda is good in my book.

Even if what you claim is true. He f*cking blows at recruiting and that is half his job. Get this dude behind a bar and out of our program. Amateur hour.

Knowles has been so bad up to this point in his career that anytime the other team wasn't celebrating 6 when he was on the field it's an upgrade. He has improved, but let's not pretend he is a world beater here.

Part of this man job is to support and uplift his players . The whole **** team is aware of how ppl (myself included) talked down on Knowles but Banda is a bad coach and too emotional because he decides to show support for one of his players ? Yal lame af

Advertisement
Part of this man job is to support and uplift his players . The whole **** team is aware of how ppl (myself included) talked down on Knowles but Banda is a bad coach and too emotional because he decides to show support for one of his players ? Yal lame af
His job isn’t to be a public hype man for individual players. By doing this dumb emotional **** he’s just putting a bigger target on Knowles the next time he fcks up. Corches shouldn’t be involved in starting beef with their own fan base. It never ends well.

mimbe6z4cfi31.jpg

Advertisement
His job isn’t to be a public hype man for individual players. By doing this dumb emotional **** he’s just putting a bigger target on Knowles the next time he fcks up. Corches shouldn’t be involved in starting beef with their own fan base. It never ends well.
This.

Banda should stfu and coach. If he has free time, recruit harder.

Advertisement
Even if what you claim is true. He f*cking blows at recruiting and that is half his job. Get this dude behind a bar and out of our program. Amateur hour.

Knowles has been so bad up to this point in his career that anytime the other team wasn't celebrating 6 when he was on the field it's an upgrade. He has improved, but let's not pretend he is a world beater here.

I’ll admit that I don’t keep up with recruiting but we’ve recruited 5 four star safeties on this roster. Afterwards we moved Frierson to striker but how is that awful recruiting?

Good for Banda sticking up for his guy. I stuck up for Knowles and was crapped on here.

Same here bro, Real talk !

TBH I thought Coach Banda did not put him at the best position to excel....He got in some crunch time scenarios where it didn't favor Knowles way. That's Banda fault not Knowles!!! Kid playing solid right now. Good for him but Banda is not a good look going at your allies when you can't recruit or coach in my book! One thing about Us Miami fans We don't forget and we known for choppin off heads!

Advertisement
Back