Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
And had Smith playing terrible. Don't know much about the guy, maybe he's a good coach. But what I do know is he is not qualified to be a defensive coordinator at Miami
Had smith playing terrible..this ain’t PS4..he got all the other LBS balling but u point out one kid who’s playing a new spot to push a narrative 😂😂

Advertisement
I heard Richt snickered when he said that coaches from all over the count
Love the move. You had the 2nd beat defensw in the country with all young guys as assistants. A chance for an incredible defensive recruiting class. Banda clearly has the juice. How do any of you complaining ******* know he can’t be a good d coordinator but Corey Raymond can? This just means a we’re hiring an offensive guy.
confused.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thus actually makes sense here. Why spend money on a big time DC when the offense under performs and fire right there won't be a lot of money tide to DC buy outs. And if you were a DC would you actually come here knowing that you could be let go after 1 year

I will say this - Patke must be highly thought of. Going from quality control to DC within what a year? Is no coincidence or mistake.

Advertisement
Back