Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
And when we have a top 10 D next year what will y’all say??.. it’s about the culture change that manny brought to that D. Keep the culture rolling rather than start from scratch and hiring WHOLE NEW Defensive staff..why our fans can’t fully understand that part is beyond me. Y’all act as if Banda was not mannys 1st assistant of choice his last 2 successful stops and was a huge part of this Ds success this year

i remember when manny was hired, all you guys hated on that move like crazy. banda and patKe are likely running Mannys same scheme and are better recruiters. also, there's a free spot now

Who's patke brought in? Not trying to be a **** I just legitimately dont know lol

How do you make a guy who has never been a Fball coach until a few months ago the DC at UM? Diaz already said he's coaching the bowl game.

Advertisement
I'm waiting to read a follow up tweet somewhere along the lines of:

When asked what position he plans to a hire a coach for now that there is an open coaching spot, Richt responded with "I'm happy with the current staff and don't feel the need to hire for an additional role."

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I know anything, the irrational overreaction to coaching hires on this site tend to be wrong (see: Jess Simpson), so I already like this move by Richt based on the responses. People want to keep the Manny Diaz aggressive defense. Makes sense to me to put the guys that know it best in charge. Let's hope it pays off.

I'm here for Richt doing everything the opposite of what the fanbase wants. Next he'll fill the open spot with Patke's cousin to coach LBs. This is great.

Advertisement
1544826822541.gif

Advertisement
Back