Banda-Patke co-dc, Simpson associate head coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How could this be real - i mean really.

Patke didn't even have a coordinators job for 1 year yet. 1 year. He's never done anything in the college game. Banda has been a GA and followed Manny around but never coached anything but safeties and has only been a position coach for a few years.

This would be amateur hour at it's finest, a true sign this staff and administration is willing to destroy the program with laziness and stupidity.

Advertisement
And when we have a top 10 D next year what will y’all say??.. it’s about the culture change that manny brought to that D. Keep the culture rolling rather than start from scratch and hiring WHOLE NEW Defensive staff..why our fans can’t fully understand that part is beyond me. Y’all act as if Banda was not mannys 1st assistant of choice his last 2 successful stops and was a huge part of this Ds success this year
Exaclty. Why change a defense that’s working? No One knows how to run this defense better than Diaz’s 2 specials except Manny Diaz himself.

Advertisement
LMOA!!!!!!!!!
I guess they didn’t want to pay for the airfare for the “search”
Fvck it just go down the hall and promote someone.
So much for all the “calls” Richt was getting!!!

Love the move. You had the 2nd beat defensw in the country with all young guys as assistants. A chance for an incredible defensive recruiting class. Banda clearly has the juice. How do any of you complaining ******* know he can’t be a good d coordinator but Corey Raymond can? This just means a we’re hiring an offensive guy.

Advertisement
Back