Bammer posters says Williams is trying to recruit Mims and Vandagriff

Yeah, I wouldnt count TVD out. Think UF planned on a 3 star beating out Franks? Or USC expected 3 star Slovis to beat out Daniels?

Correction:
Based on the moustache in his photo, I can see why USC expected Daniels to lose the starting job.

That photo is bad!!!!!! Man. Kid better hope he’s a millionaire

Advertisement
Advertisement
That photo is bad!!!!!! Man. Kid better hope he’s a millionaire
1595533139017.png
1595533182169.png

Yeah, I wouldnt count TVD out. Think UF planned on a 3 star beating out Franks? Or USC expected 3 star Slovis to beat out Daniels?

Correction:
Based on the moustache in his photo, I can see why USC expected Daniels to lose the starting job.

JT Daniels won the job at USC, he lost it through injury.

He got Wally Pipped. If he was the better QB, he'd have gotten his job back. Tom Brady took Bledsoe's job because of injury too.

Happens to the best of them, Tony Romo lost it through injury and he was an icon for the cowboys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some talk on some of the SEC boards that somethings going on at UGA. Losing out on more top targets than I can remember in a WHILE. JW took an 11 hr ride there just to then turn back around and say no thanks.

What's going on is plain and simple, ****'s not trying to help those rednecks keep putting money in their pockets to buy robes!

Advertisement
Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Just don’t think TVD would sit behind a guy that has 3 more years minimum..

ROFL, why you trying that man like that, you must think tvd is a coward or something!

Gotta think if Brock commits TVD might bolt and I would hate that.A lot of guys sleeping on TVD but I think the kid is gonna be an AA here..jmo even though I’m no football guru like some on here.

Just don’t think TVD would sit behind a guy that has 3 more years minimum..
TVD isn’t going to be scared of this dude. By all accounts, he’s been incredibly impressive since he showed up. If he loses fair and square, he might bolt. But we’re getting way too ahead of ourselves.

Advertisement
Back