Bama v UGA

Advertisement
The difference in this game has been the QB play. Tua has thrown 2 Ints in the red zone, Frohmm doesn't have a turnover yet. People spent the past 6 pages of this post bashing Richt, and some points being made are valid, but if you look at the game in totality QB play is the difference. Miami MUST to get better QB play next season. Last point, Richt has to fire his son and bring in a legit QB coach.

Fromm is playing out of his mind today. Never saw him pass so much or so well.

Advertisement
Kirby fell into a perfect situation at UGa stop acting like a groupie *** dck slurper trying to stick up for another teams coRch lol clowns

Ladies and gents this is what happens when your feelings get hurt after you get proven to be an idiot that is clearly wrong. You get touch on a message board and post like an 18 year old.

Advertisement
I have a beautiful bridge for sale. It is about a mile long and located in a great area. Right in between Manhattan and Brooklyn. I would be willing to sell it for a very fair price assuming you have the cash up front. Please send me a message with what you would consider to be a fair offer.

Ask anyone that was associated with any high 4 star or 5 star kid that went to UGA under Richt. They got bags. It is a total BS narrative that Richt did not allow bags. The boosters dropped them regardless of what Richt wanted. You do realize coaches don't hand the bags off themselves right? The boosters find out who the coaches are after and send in the bagmen.
What are you retarded? He didn't want the boosters hands in the program. That was their complaint. I'm sure some kids got paid, but not because he wanted. He didn't. Enough said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you retarded? He didn't want the boosters hands in the program. That was their complaint. I'm sure some kids got paid, but not because he wanted. He didn't. Enough said.

Did I ever say Richt wanted these kids to get paid?

The point is this. Richt was a good recruiter BECAUSE THE BOOSTERS DROPPED BAGS. Without those bagmen Richt would be a mediocre recruiter. Enough said.

These alabama fans look so conflicted, "do I feel sad that our qb got hurt or do I feel joy because a non white is in pain? "

Advertisement
Back