Bama v UGA

Advertisement
It’s a sin to do less than your best

Ya it is just his excuse. The 2 don't even have anything to do with each other. He just threw that in there because no reporter is going to even dare try prodding that response because you will have tons of people shouting religious discrimination if they called him out on it.

Please when comparing CMR to kirby let this sink in...... This is Kirbys 3rd year at UGA! And hes done as much as CMR did in 15. UGA always had potential to be a powerhouse. CMRs greatest achievement in Athens was convincing everyone in Georgia that 9-3 seasons were acceptable.

They're both 32-8 with a SEC Chip

So what exactly has Kirby done his first 3 years Richt didn't?

Advertisement
Are we capable of actually talking about the game without mentioning Richt or is that not possible with the mouth breathers on here?

Advertisement
The most amazing thing to me is that even UGA is getting the "Bama Rules" from the refs.

Are ugly women not allowed at the SEC Championship game? Every time they film the crowd the finest women are popping up.

Ugly ******* don’t get invited to Conference Championships.

Boston College has the hottest chicks...

1543708242983.png

Advertisement
The difference in this game has been the QB play. Tua has thrown 2 Ints in the red zone, Frohmm doesn't have a turnover yet. People spent the past 6 pages of this post bashing Richt, and some points being made are valid, but if you look at the game in totality QB play is the difference. Miami MUST to get better QB play next season. Last point, Richt has to fire his son and bring in a legit QB coach.

You FOS!!!

I have a beautiful bridge for sale. It is about a mile long and located in a great area. Right in between Manhattan and Brooklyn. I would be willing to sell it for a very fair price assuming you have the cash up front. Please send me a message with what you would consider to be a fair offer.

Ask anyone that was associated with any high 4 star or 5 star kid that went to UGA under Richt. They got bags. It is a total BS narrative that Richt did not allow bags. The boosters dropped them regardless of what Richt wanted. You do realize coaches don't hand the bags off themselves right? The boosters find out who the coaches are after and send in the bagmen.

Advertisement
The difference in this game has been the QB play. Tua has thrown 2 Ints in the red zone, Frohmm doesn't have a turnover yet. People spent the past 6 pages of this post bashing Richt, and some points being made are valid, but if you look at the game in totality QB play is the difference. Miami MUST to get better QB play next season. Last point, Richt has to fire his son and bring in a legit QB coach.
if he hires a real OC and lets him call plays, ill support him and give him another shot.

Maybe some of you idiots will stop that “Kirby is a corch who only won big last year because of Richts players!!” bullish!t, lol.

Kirby fell into a perfect situation at UGa stop acting like a groupie *** dck slurper trying to stick up for another teams coRch lol clowns

Advertisement
Back