Bama v UGA

Bad is bad.....blowing a lead that big 2 years in a row? Richt has his flaws, but that he hasn't done....Kirby was up 20-7 last year and 28-14 this year and couldn't close the deal...starting to really think UGA is just a cursed program
He’s playing Alabama for Christ sake ... And btw this is the best Bama team Saban has had ...... Who else is playing them this close ? .. Kirby has his flaws but I don’t see him losing to UVA.. Duke.. BC .. GT ..

Advertisement
How do you make every possible mistake two years in a row? Georgia had multiple chances to pin Alabama deep via punt and screwed it up each time. Scared to throw over the middle so you wing it harmlessly out of bounds. Can't stop a third down from Hurts after stopping virtually all of them for 7 quarters combined last season and this year.

At least I wasn't kidding myself once Georgia butchered the possession deep in Alabama territory while up 28-14. The weaker team never manages to put the game away in that situation, no matter their caliber. Once the third down play was miscommunication despite wide open, and then the kicker predictably missed, the remainder of the game seemed a mere formality.

You need to consider our schemes and who we play vs who they play. Out defense is not better than UGA's, we just play weaker competition.

I hate this weak "it's our conference" argument to try and reduce our results. If a team plays Oklahoma every week, then they still suck for not being able to stop the same offense every week. Same **** gets said about PAC-12. Are their offense's good? Or do their defense sucks? You truly think Miami's LBs, whose weakness is pass coverage, wouldn't be as good if they played in the SEC? I'm willing to bet that our defense would do better in a run first conference.

He’s playing Alabama for Christ sake ... And btw this is the best Bama team Saban has had ...... Who else is playing them this close ? .. Kirby has his flaws but I don’t see him losing to UVA.. Duke.. BC .. GT ..
Especially all in a row....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back