Bama v UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even after this good start by Georgia, I still fully expect the residents of Athens to take to the streets and plead with the UGA administration to have them bring back the greatest college coach of all time, Mark Allan Richt.

Advertisement
What you are also seeing is well-coached players. The kids have been well-coached for a long time before arriving on campus and do not make the mental mistakes we do.

I am going to be drinking a lot more than I planned too if this game doesn't turn around fast.
It’s stupid simple though. It’s inside zone/attack the middle of the field. Play cover 2 under man with stunts upfront on passing downs and tell UGA beat me with your crappy WR core and adjust to my pressure.

I was told Nick Saban was the greatest coach to live...

Advertisement
UGA2.jpg

The keys to a dominate college football program -

- Bag$$$
- Elite Coaching
- Be in a recruiting hot bed of talent

These two teams have all 3

Unfortunately we have 1 out of 3

It’s stupid simple though. It’s inside zone/attack the middle of the field. Play under cover 2 land with stunts upfront on passing downs and tell UGA beat me with your crappy WR core and adjust to my pressure.

I was told Nick Saban was the greatest coach to live...

Lol. Anyone that watched him at Miami knows that isn't true. He has trouble when he goes against teams with as many 5 stars as him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back