Bama v UGA

@duke4heisman

Really bro? Inside zone/attack the middle of the field...same stuff we run. Literally...bubble screens, slants, verts, posts to the middle of the field. Same stuff...do you even watch hurricane games?
The actual end result may be similar but I've seen formations, motions, shifts and schemes completely contrary to Rorcht that manifest into those plays working.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We also don't utilize the middle of the field hardly ever
Yes we do. Our WR’s just drop the football all the time, can’t holds block for our lives, or adjust to blitzes which you need to do to attack the middle of the field. Signifying the problem is coaching AND talent. Maybe you should actually go to games instead of watching on your couch.

57105324.jpg

Advertisement
Yes we do. Our WR’s just drop the football all the time, can’t hold for our lives, or adjust to blitzes. Signifying the problem is coaching AND talent. Maybe you should actually go to games instead of watching on your coach.
LOL, I'm in a luxury suite guy. Maybe you just don't know what YOU'RE watching

Advertisement
Richts best years at UGA was when Bama SUCKED. Richt would have gotten fired in year 4 at UGA if the SEC was as close to as good as it is now.

Ayyyyyyyyye; I didn’t wanna be that guy, buuuuut....ur absolutely correct.

Go look at UGA’s record prior to the SEC becoming the SEC as we know it today, which was right around 2008 and go look at it before. ****, go look at his record after Meyers was in the same division as him, and then look at his record when Meyers left. Coincidence?? 🤔🤔

LOL, I'm in a luxury suite guy. Maybe you just don't know what YOU'RE watching
Doesn’t mean you know what you’re looking at. Every time a guy wearing a U ends up in the middle of the field or run a slant, it usually means we were trying to attack the middle of the field...

The more you know...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back