Bama v UGA

Advertisement
Kirby needs to stick with Fromm. He is playing great yet Kirby brings Fields in to placate him and gets cute and **** near turns it over. Fvck the kids ego and leave your stud in there.

Advertisement
@duke4heisman

@HitStick2620

Really? Inside zone/attack the middle of the field...same stuff we run. Literally...bubble screens, slants, verts, posts to the middle of the field. Same stuff...do you even watch hurricane games?

Advertisement
It’s stupid simple though. It’s inside zone/attack the middle of the field. Play cover 2 under man with stunts upfront on passing downs and tell UGA beat me with your crappy WR core and adjust to my pressure.

I was told Nick Saban was the greatest coach to live...

LOL @ this garbage. One bad half by Bama and Saban is a bad coach. You should telephone Saban at half and tell him the adjustments he should make. I am sure he will listen intently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can you name the good teams Georgia has beaten this year?

Unless you really want to tell me because Kentucky has a number next to their name they are a good team

The teams Richt beat back in the day sucked too. Mullens FLorida team is way better than Zooks UF team. He also didn't have to play Sabans team in the SECCG.

Advertisement
Back