Bama So. Fla. Pipeline for WR

Cookie917

Recruit
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...jerry-jeudy-alabama-south-florida-wr-pipeline

Interesting read, some highlights:

"Cristobal, 48, was born and raised in Miami. When the bell would signal the end of class at Christopher Columbus High School in the mid-to-late 1980s, he would rush over to see the Hurricanes practice. It was the heyday of The U -- "when Miami was, like, legit," Cristobal said -- and he'd watch guys like Michael Irvin and Jerome Brown in awe. To this day, the thought of Bennie Blades and others going one-on-one is burned into Cristobal's memory.

"These guys would absolutely try to annihilate one another during practice and then post-practice," he said. 'I became addicted to that. ... And that's what I saw in Jerry and Calvin. These guys were doing it and being trained like that.'"

"When Ridley was ruled ineligible as a senior because of his age, he turned himself into a second receivers coach, according to Deerfield Beach offensive coordinator Calvin Davis. Rather than stay at home and sulk over his inability to see the field, Ridley poured himself into helping Jeudy and others."

On his agility and juke move.... "The way Jeudy describes it, the backyard is actually a narrow street where the angles are such that you have to rely on juke moves rather than pure speed to get past someone."

Advertisement
Advertisement
All these kids, Ridleys, SBB, JJ would have been canes if there was 1 scholarship offered.... Golden said no and the rest is history

This is a Puke-esque narrative. And like all of his musings it is based in complete fantasy and/or lies. Very similar to his non-stop lies about Amari Cooper and UM.

was Golden reluctant to go toe to toe with saban/Christobal and waste a lot of time recruiting long shots? Or just that dumb to not go after the same guys.

I thought sniffin was referencing us not offering Amari and him leading the SoFla to Bama WR pipeline.

Nope, Monarch kids met with golden, all they wanted was a scholly for Ronnie and they would all come. Golden said no and they took the Bama deal.

Advertisement
IIRC, Amari Cooper was basically dropped in a basket on Golden's doorstep, didn't get an offer, Saban swooped in, Golden came on late...the rest is history.

Advertisement
They probably would've gone to bama anyway but they would have to make up another reason other than being the next Amari cooper.

Nope, Monarch kids met with golden, all they wanted was a scholly for Ronnie and they would all come. Golden said no and they took the Bama deal.
They would of taken the bama deal late anyway....they would of made them say yes. Bama gets who they want

Advertisement
IIRC, Amari Cooper was basically dropped in a basket on Golden's doorstep, didn't get an offer, Saban swooped in, Golden came on late...the rest is history.
Golden was the first to find cooper...i remember that recruitment well. His mom stopped him and told him to think about it cause he was going to announce UM early in the process.

All these kids, Ridleys, SBB, JJ would have been canes if there was 1 scholarship offered.... Golden said no and the rest is history
Lol you forgot to mention maybe if Bama wasn’t on this run where recruits basically know for a fact they leaving with multiple rings if they go there

It’s ridiculous, unheard of, and I’m so ready for saban to just **** off

But they’re on a run that I don’t I’ll ever see again

Saban smh and with baby tua coming in it’s slim chance he leaves anytime soon

bama gets away with murder but end of the day, you gotta do it that way to get kids to move to tusca-whereeverthef%&k
Bama is the Stratton oakmont of college football. Does whatever they want and wins. Now just waiting for the fall

Advertisement
Back