Bama So. Fla. Pipeline for WR

Monarch and Deerfield coaches are on Bama payrolls. That simple. We will never get a good player out of either school. Dirtiest schools in Broward.

Advertisement
Golden was the first to find cooper...i remember that recruitment well. His mom stopped him and told him to think about it cause he was going to announce UM early in the process.

I don’t think this is accurate. People knew who Cooper was. His recruitment stalled because he was injured his junior year but he was making noise as a sophomore when Teddy was his QB.

I don’t think this is accurate. People knew who Cooper was. His recruitment stalled because he was injured his junior year but he was making noise as a sophomore when Teddy was his QB.
I remember or im crazy...they stopped cooper from going public ag had him and offered. Even though saban would of stole him anyway AG is a bumb just like all the other coaches we get. Cant close

Hes the best wr i ever seen out of HS for me at least. Juedy was 2nd

Advertisement
Ok for the record..... SBB and CR lived together with foster parents. “Tom” the foster father brokered a deal with Saben. Alabama wanted CR and not SBB. They agreeded to take both, plus 40 and first/last/security on a new rental. They were in the process of being evicted when they went up for their first visit to Alabama. That’s it... no big deal. He could have gotten more.

Advertisement
Back