Bama fans melting down about losing Enos. Miami melting down about hiring him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Seriously, I don't know how in the world you could call yourself a fan and NOT be excited about this hire. To be honest, I was expecting to be underwhelmed again, bit I'm actually overwhelmed and in shock over this hire(in a good way). Think about how horrible this program has been the last fifteen years or so - and we just stole the OC away from the most dominant program in the history of college football. I'm going to have to start calling Manny "The Closer" because this dude is puttin in work. Also, if you don't think this will help with recruiting you're nuts. Picture Manny in the living room of a recruit pondering his decision and Manny looks at him and says, "I hired the OC from Bama." Boom! Sold!. Lastly, he will bring the toughness and physicality to this offense that Bama is known for. I think this is an A+ hire, and I actually like it more than the Briles hire at FSU.

How can Cane fans be upset about this hire? In what world would you ever think Miami would be able to steal Alabama's Associate Head Coach and Quarterbacks Coach? A guy who developed Hurts and Tua and who was sought after by major programs. This hire shows Diaz is able to bring in top tier guys. It shows Miami is willing to open the checkbook for staff hires because you know Enos demanded top dollar. Whether Enos turns out to be a great OC or a bad one, this hire is a step in the right direction for the program as a whole.
Right on. Paying this guy over a million

Advertisement
Seriously, I don't know how in the world you could call yourself a fan and NOT be excited about this hire. To be honest, I was expecting to be underwhelmed again, bit I'm actually overwhelmed and in shock over this hire(in a good way). Think about how horrible this program has been the last fifteen years or so - and we just stole the OC away from the most dominant program in the history of college football. I'm going to have to start calling Manny "The Closer" because this dude is puttin in work. Also, if you don't think this will help with recruiting you're nuts. Picture Manny in the living room of a recruit pondering his decision and Manny looks at him and says, "I hired the OC from Bama." Boom! Sold!. Lastly, he will bring the toughness and physicality to this offense that Bama is known for. I think this is an A+ hire, and I actually like it more than the Briles hire at FSU.

Advertisement
All I know is that Alabama fans sure do repeat “seven day free trial” a lot.

Is there a hidden meaning, or do that many of them share the same dillusion.. or head injury?
It’s genetics, they’re all related, to each other.

From their Board

68 minutes agovia Mobile
Hard to understand this move on our part. Why on earth Saban didn’t go with Enos i will never understand. He is a homerun in every sense of the word.
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by mbflyfisher 41 minutes ago

Advertisement
I don't know why our fans are acting crazy. Our offense will be better than it was last season.

Advertisement
How can Cane fans be upset about this hire? In what world would you ever think Miami would be able to steal Alabama's Associate Head Coach and Quarterbacks Coach? A guy who developed Hurts and Tua and who was sought after by major programs. This hire shows Diaz is able to bring in top tier guys. It shows Miami is willing to open the checkbook for staff hires because you know Enos demanded top dollar. Whether Enos turns out to be a great OC or a bad one, this hire is a step in the right direction for the program as a whole.

Only time will tell. Miami's new OC has a few MAJOR problems to overcome this season. Think a CRAPPY LAME offensive line! And that includes the bench warmers, too.

Bama wasn’t pro style. They have evolved

But to be fair pro-style isn’t even pro-style anymore

Every Bama guys was ****ed they tried to pass so much during the title game.
Bama was gashing Clemson with the run early, then they abandoned it.

Bama wants prostyle, power running. It's who they are.
Hence they're ****ed he's leaving.

Dan Thanos. With one snap of his fingers half the CFB world died instantly.

Just trying on for size lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-13-12-19.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-13-12-19.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 357
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back