bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
I saw they offered and he OVed over there but I hadnt heard seen anything on the boards to say it was a done deal?

Didnt the Miss St 247 mods say it was a better chance with Miami
Also if recruiting is about relationships then how is Washington going to have one with (FSU OL coach) someone who will be fired after signing day🤔

Advertisement
Also if recruiting is about relationships then how is Washington going to have one with (FSU OL coach) someone who will be fired after signing day🤔
I think UM is clearly a better choice from a business standpoint, but for some kids it's just about the program. Apparently Uncle is a big FSU fan so who knows, Washington may have grown up idolizing those players and is just set on playing there. Not much you can do if that's the case.

You already know they are lying their *** off to Washington about that situation lol

Advertisement

Only way he picks the noles at this late stage of the game is...

1. Bags were dropped (highly doubt they drop one for this kid )
  2. He is a die hard Noles fan and has been hoping they would come calling

Advertisement

Bruh, you’re better/smarter than this. You’ve been around the block - you’re no crooting rookie. He’s all packed up and shipped away. Heck, LSU peeps saying he’s a silent to them already.

I suppose there is always the chance but cmon man.

Advertisement
Bruh, you’re better/smarter than this. You’ve been around the block - you’re no crooting rookie. He’s all packed up and shipped away. Heck, LSU peeps saying he’s a silent to them already.

I suppose there is always the chance but cmon man.
I agree and you've been around the block as long or longer :) This one is different right now. I actually called L$U over a week ago and still think we're a long shot but the ship hasn't sailed and there's legit smoke brewing.

Advertisement
Back