bama commit Christian Williams visiting

Advertisement
Frierson is the most interesting guy to me. They need to find a way to get him on the field. He flashed like crazy in the spring and took a step back in the fall.

I don’t see him as a corner long term but he is there now and brings a lot of different skills to the table.

Frierson got nicked up in fall camp, took a few days off mentally and got placed in dog house. Focus has been off ever since, hoping he takes this football thing a bit or serious. I know he has a lot of people locally rooting for him and offering advice only time will tell

I have no idea his 40 someone may have it here......I dont believe Miami 40 times thats a load of **** they use to hype up players every college does it so I wouldnt go by that.
Greentree 40 times are a joke. I’m asking about laser camp times. Martell is a 4.7 laser and people are acting like he’s a 4.5. If Gil has a 4.7 or better in HS he’ll be okay. If he’s slower than that he was way overrated ala Damien Berry.

Greentree 40 times are a joke. I’m asking about laser camp times. Martell is a 4.7 laser and people are acting like he’s a 4.5. If Gil has a 4.7 or better in HS he’ll be okay. If he’s slower than that he was way overrated ala Damien Berry.
Martell looks much faster than 4.7 on the field. I watched every highlight on YouTube and he hasn't been caught from behind once, including against Rutgers and Tulane at taint.

Advertisement
I have no idea his 40 someone may have it here......I dont believe Miami 40 times thats a load of **** they use to hype up players every college does it so I wouldnt go by that.
247 has verified 4.5 Frierson has legit speed....I think his problem has been learning how to play the position...he has everything physically.....imo

Frierson got nicked up in fall camp, took a few days off mentally and got placed in dog house. Focus has been off ever since, hoping he takes this football thing a bit or serious. I know he has a lot of people locally rooting for him and offering advice only time will tell
Either you got fantastic sources or you’re hella close to this sh*t lmao

Advertisement
247 has verified 4.5 Frierson has legit speed....I think his problem has been learning how to play the position...he has everything physically.....imo
I looked up the 247 thing i never trust those unless its the nike spark time. Does he have a time at the sparq event?

I looked up the 247 thing i never trust those unless its the nike spark time. Does he have a time at the sparq event?
I'm not sure where it was at tbh.... it says verified.... I said the same thing the other day about another player...I believe some are from hand timed events such as the opening finals vs the regionals laser....his might be from Paradise...who knows? If its hand timed (done properly)"usually" that indicates somewhere in the 4.6 or 4.7 range on a laser...which isn't bad for a hs kid not training or running track.....his hs fim shows good football speed....imo ...why do you think he's slow?

Advertisement
I am Mike Rumphs biggest supporter as a coach and have defended him on this board to the death...but if he can’t find a way to make Frierson a stud with the talent and physical ability he has that would be a strike against him. No excuses.

Ehhh maybe as an overall player. But the kid may just be more of a natural FSU than CB.

I am Mike Rumphs biggest supporter as a coach and have defended him on this board to the death...but if he can’t find a way to make Frierson a stud with the talent and physical ability he has that would be a strike against him. No excuses.

Frierson has to do his part and keep his head in the game.

Advertisement

Yep. Hopefully the light turns on. He looked like a difference-maker in spring.

The kid was a true fresh. Give The kid time. Y’all trippin
Well, if you read carefully...I'm actually saying he has all the physical attributes to be a good cb...but don't act like most 4* sfla players aren't somewhat college ready outta hs....Ivey was considered a top cover corner....if I remember correctly, Frierson was going back and forth with him on the depth chart early on....the reason why he fell behind has to be learning the position imo....most here believe he's a safety....I actually thought he looked good enough on tape to convert.....

Advertisement
Back