bama commit Christian Williams visiting

We

giphy.gif
 
I don't care if they are running out of room... I will take Bogle .96 composite and this dude who is .9450 ALL DAY! these are fringe 5 star players... bring them home.
I’m talking about bama. Bama seems to be running ou of room
 
I’m talking about bama. Bama seems to be running ou of room

I know.; which is great for us my brother... I mean the ppl they push out are literally elite kids. Wonder who the heck they have lined up to replace these studs..
 
Bama has 4 commits that have not signed for whatever reason and.He and Bogle are 2 of them.
 
Bama feels to me like they're fading.

They get blown out in the championship game, lose a million coaches, now their recruits are looking around.

Kind of feels like Saban is getting old and ready to hang it up. Maybe not, but something going on there in Alabama that I haven't seen before.
 
Back
Top