Balom In The Portal

I thought Tae was severely overrated until @Da Jumbo Mutombo put me onto his Senior film. It was night and day, he was an absolute missile.

Somewhat unrelated, but look at any preseason thread asking which players we are most excited about seeing this season, him and Jackson were always tops for me. Sad that it didn’t work out here and he didn’t play well this season, really thought he’d take off under Steele/Addae, smh. Even more sad Jackson is leaving but water under the bridge now.

Anyway, anyone sh*tting on Banda saying he didn’t bring guys in here is trippin’. He brought studs into that room, them not being developed and turning into what they thought we’d be is a different conversation. If we didn’t land JW, Tae, Kam, then ya’ll would be sh*tting on him for not even doing that. **** if you do, **** if you don’t…but bottomline is those 3 guys, moreso JW and Tae could have gone anywhere in the country out of HS outside of maybe Bama. That’s a fact, covid excuse for JW or not. Again, had JW not signed here then it’d be “We couldn’t eVeN sign hIm dUrInG tHe coVId yeAr wHeN eVeRyOnE WaS staying hOMeee!” Lol, foh.
this.

Advertisement
Like Mario and dvd now, Banda did. Lot of heavy lifting recruit ing wise.
Banda was also a good safety coach. Look at the guys he coached and how much better they got while he was here. Jamal Carter, Rayshawn Jenkins, Jaquan Johnson, Sheldrick Redwine, even Robert Knowles got better under him. People here trash him because he was a nobody when he got hired but he got more production from his units than almost every other assistant we’ve had here the last decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Advertisement
Banda was also a good safety coach. Look at the guys he coached and how much better they got while he was here. Jamal Carter, Rayshawn Jenkins, Jaquan Johnson, Sheldrick Redwine, even Robert Knowles got better under him. People here trash him because he was a nobody when he got hired but he got more production from his units than almost every other assistant we’ve had here the last decade.
African American Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back