Balom In The Portal

Advertisement

Kam walking into the safety room to start spring practices

will smith empty room GIF

Advertisement
I was told he was elite at a Paradise Camp a few years ago. Though I've never seen him make any notable plays, I am deeply upset, because my first impression was he was elite. At Paradise Camp.
Stefan said he was the best safety out there. I think it was the one where Kancey showed up determined to get a UM offer, but they said he was “mid” and too small. Kancey is a first team All-American DT this year.

banda wasn't bad at recruiting.

This roster says otherwise. We got Kam and that’s it. #0 is a LB and only came cause of Covid.

What players did bands bring in that are elite nfl type players? Kam? 1 in all the years he was here. Mannys staphs sucked there is no convincing me otherwise. Bunch of bums

Advertisement
This roster says otherwise. We got Kam and that’s it. #0 is a LB and only came cause of Covid.

What players did bands bring in that are elite nfl type players? Kam? 1 in all the years he was here. Mannys staphs sucked there is no convincing me otherwise. Bunch of bums

We'll always have the Tae Cake...

1670541674759.png

5 star Safety. Tae was wanted by everyone. Kam.

the rest is on coaching and development but Banda brought those kids in.

Advertisement
Said he'd never play here. Easiest prediction ever. Do yourself a favor and go to FCS. Best of luck.

Advertisement
5 star Safety. Tae was wanted by everyone. Kam.

the rest is on coaching and development but Banda brought those kids in.

Stars aren’t everything. There is a reason no one went after Tae cause of his off field. Red flags. This is where mannys staph failed miserably. Poor character kids and it’s showing.

Yes their coaching sucked also. They didn’t do anything good while they were here. Manny was one of if not the worst hire the program has ever made and I said it the minute they made that terrible decision that night.

Richt gave us a golden ticket and Blake James ****ted on every fan and loyal person to this program. This mess is on them two.

Mario now has to clean it up!

Stars aren’t everything. There is a reason no one went after Tae cause of his off field. Red flags. This is where mannys staph failed miserably. Poor character kids and it’s showing.

Yes their coaching sucked also. They didn’t do anything good while they were here. Manny was one of if not the worst hire the program has ever made and I said it the minute they made that terrible decision that night.

Richt gave us a golden ticket and Blake James ****ted on every fan and loyal person to this program. This mess is on them two.

Mario now has to clean it up!
no one went after tae? as a recruit or portal bc its still early for portal.

lol Mario gave us the worst season in 20 plus years possibly in modern canes history. hes been as bad as Manny in terms of their miami HC career lol. thankfully Mario can recruit bc he'd be given an F for how he fared as an HC this year. Mario also put together an absolutely ****** staff.

yes, he has to clean up prior messes but also his own mess of his own doing.

the team and staff are a **** show now

Advertisement
Back