Balom In The Portal

Advertisement
Shalom, Balom.

cop #kevincanwait GIF by CBS

Wow! Not very bright Lamp. A little too much cheese on this cracker. A little time in the CIS hole may shake these impulses out of you.

Have a good day sir. Chag Sameach

Classic Film Prison GIF by Warner Archive

@TheOriginalCane Literally saw this right when you called. Happy holidays good citizen.

Haha I just hate manny
meh he sucked ***. hes gone. he tried though. he shouldn't have been the HC but he didnt hire himself. hate Blake more bc he hired Manny not Manny. golden is one I can't stand bc of his stubbornness and then going AWOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
5 star Safety. Tae was wanted by everyone. Kam.

the rest is on coaching and development but Banda brought those kids in.

Don’t think Tae was a 5 star, & I know before he committed, there were fans ?ing his coverage ability.

Advertisement
Don’t think Tae was a 5 star, & I know before he committed, there were fans ?ing his coverage ability.

I thought Tae was severely overrated until @Da Jumbo Mutombo put me onto his Senior film. It was night and day, he was an absolute missile.

Somewhat unrelated, but look at any preseason thread asking which players we are most excited about seeing this season, him and Jackson were always tops for me. Sad that it didn’t work out here and he didn’t play well this season, really thought he’d take off under Steele/Addae, smh. Even more sad Jackson is leaving but water under the bridge now.

Anyway, anyone sh*tting on Banda saying he didn’t bring guys in here is trippin’. He brought studs into that room, them not being developed and turning into what they thought we’d be is a different conversation. If we didn’t land JW, Tae, Kam, then ya’ll would be sh*tting on him for not even doing that. **** if you do, **** if you don’t…but bottomline is those 3 guys, moreso JW and Tae could have gone anywhere in the country out of HS outside of maybe Bama. That’s a fact, covid excuse for JW or not. Again, had JW not signed here then it’d be “We couldn’t eVeN sign hIm dUrInG tHe coVId yeAr wHeN eVeRyOnE WaS staying hOMeee!” Lol, foh.

I thought Tae was severely overrated until @Da Jumbo Mutombo put me onto his Senior film. It was night and day, he was an absolute missile.

Somewhat unrelated, but look at any preseason thread asking which players we are most excited about seeing this season, him and Jackson were always tops for me. Sad that it didn’t work out here and he didn’t play well this season, really thought he’d take off under Steele/Addae, smh. Even more sad Jackson is leaving but water under the bridge now.

Anyway, anyone sh*tting on Banda saying he didn’t bring guys in here is trippin’. He brought studs into that room, them not being developed and turning into what they thought we’d be is a different conversation. If we didn’t land JW, Tae, Kam, then ya’ll would be sh*tting on him for not even doing that. **** if you do, **** if you don’t…but bottomline is those 3 guys, moreso JW and Tae could have gone anywhere in the country out of HS outside of maybe Bama. That’s a fact, covid excuse for JW or not. Again, had JW not signed here then it’d be “We couldn’t eVeN sign hIm dUrInG tHe coVId yeAr wHeN eVeRyOnE WaS staying hOMeee!” Lol, foh.

Banda was a good recruiter; least of our worries compared to the others.

Advertisement
Back